Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Can We Still Not Access Region And Q&A In Dojo?

(PSN)Rainbow_Neos1

Seriously... this has been a dying question of many a player. We can access them in relays but not dojo? I know the dojo is technically a mission, but you made both trade and recruit accesible in it. Why not the other ones? It just doesn't make sense. Make it make sense please. I wanna sit in my dojo and socialize. 

For the same reason we have to go to appearance still to access octavia's mandachord options instead of them just adding it to the list when you mouse over octavia in the arsenal

Or the way you go to type when you finish the mission and it adds all the text into the search bar for the items you picked up

Or how it changes channels all the time between orbiter - dojo - relays - missions.

Or how nightwave only recovers two tasks and they are constantly the 30 minute survival even when you just finished doing that 5 minutes ago.

Hell the waypoints havent functioned properly since sanctuary onslaught came out.

Seriously i was gone for 8 months and i have already encountered at least a dozen things that annoy me greatly... and they don't ever get fixed or updated for better quality of life.

Because they apparently added that at one point and the load on the servers was too much. It's the same reason we can't see region when in missions, just to a lesser extent. I wish I could sit and shoot the shizz from my dojo when I'm giving out IgWr without bouncing back and forth, but I understand why.

19 hours ago, Talinthis said:

Or the way you go to type when you finish the mission and it adds all the text into the search bar for the items you picked up

They added an option for that specific search box (or all) being in focus was fixed a month ago. If you're going to complain about things that "don't ever get fixed", you ought to pay better attention to patch notes.

Added ‘Autofocus Textfields’ in Options > Interface. You can now choose ‘All’, ‘Exclude End of Match’, and ‘None’. 

On 2021-05-17 at 8:05 PM, Hobie-wan said:

Because they apparently added that at one point and the load on the servers was too much. It's the same reason we can't see region when in missions, just to a lesser extent. I wish I could sit and shoot the shizz from my dojo when I'm giving out IgWr without bouncing back and forth, but I understand why.

They added an option for that specific search box (or all) being in focus was fixed a month ago. If you're going to complain about things that "don't ever get fixed", you ought to pay better attention to patch notes.

It happens when you dont play for almost a year. I had like 3 pages of bugs and issues that led me to stop playing for a while. Just slowly got more annoying every day that it takes forever to be dealt with. Waypoints still dont even function correctly ever since ESO was introduced.

And why even bury the solution to a problem in the options in the first place? You don't need it there, just fix the damn problem. At least a simple UI fix only took them 6 months this time.

19 minutes ago, Talinthis said:

And why even bury the solution to a problem in the options in the first place? You don't need it there, just fix the damn problem. At least a simple UI fix only took them 6 months this time.

Because the options given are better.

• Always jump to the search box
  • Never jump to the search box
  • Jump to the search box everywhere but the mission summary screen

The last option is fantastic. Most people want to type in chat at the end of a mission. Most other places like inventory, trading selection, mod list, and so on, you do want to be in the search box if you start typing. IMHO that last option is better than just reverting back to the original behavior. I was annoyed too when it started doing that at the mission end screen, but we ended up with more than just a yes/no option, which is good for everyone.

Archived