Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endless Bounty for Tusk Thumpers

Drasiel

Hunting tusk thumpers sucks. They are a nice alternative to fishing and mining that never really took off because they are so tedious to hunt. Only one spawns at a time at a random spot on the map and after it's killed it takes a minute and a half to two minutes until another spawns at random. So my suggestion is to make an endless bounty similar to what you can find on deimos but for thumpers.

something like

Round 1

Step 1

1. short bounty step to "draw out thumper"
  2. fight marked Tusk Thumper

Step 2

2. fight marked Tusk Thumper Bull

Step 3

2. fight marked Tusk Thumper Doma

Round 2 - Increase level and repeat.

1 hour ago, Drasiel said:

So my suggestion is to make an endless bounty similar to what you can find on deimos but for thumpers.

something like

Round 1

Step 1

1. short bounty 
  2. Mats lying at the entrance

Step 2

1. short bounty 

Step 3

1. short bounty 

Round 2 - Increase level and repeat.

fixed that for you.

The only easier and faster way of getting fish and ore is if DE just puts them into your inventory when you select the Bounty

Oh and yeah ... this is totally a /s comment because it's already easy af to get many resources. And don't get me wrong. I got the Korrudo just this weekend after farming for it since release

11 hours ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

fixed that for you.

The only easier and faster way of getting fish and ore is if DE just puts them into your inventory when you select the Bounty

Oh and yeah ... this is totally a /s comment because it's already easy af to get many resources. And don't get me wrong. I got the Korrudo just this weekend after farming for it since release

I'm already maxed in cetus, I've already built all the zaws I want, I've already got all the items from cetus, I've already got korrudo. I accomplished most of this before the economy changes and thumpers were even added to the game. I don't need anything from thumpers because the only thing I still need from the plains of eidolon is sentirum to convert eidolon cores and thumpers don't drop them reliably enough to be better than mining, which I enjoy.

So no this isn't about making my life easier it's about making hunting thumpers more fun and giving people who hate mining and fishing a viable alternative. You could easily make the first bounty step take 1m30s to 2m and then the time would already match what it takes for additional thumpers to spawn anyway.

17 hours ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

fixed that for you.

That's basically Iso Vaults and Exploiter in a nutshell. It already exist on other open worlds, why not include that in Cetus?

Archived