Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gara weapons poll

Greetings fellow tenno.

Like most of you on this wonderful game, I am exstatic of the release of gara prime. However if standard gar has three weapons, then so should the prime.

Hydroid prime has zuhge, ballistica, and nami skila primes to my research so why not gara

sincerely.

PWR

6 minutes ago, (XBOX)Pinkwolfrose said:

Hydroid prime has zuhge, ballistica, and nami skila primes to my research so why not gara

No Warframe has ever been released with three weapons. Every Warframe has had at most two weapons, and a couple have had only one (for instance, Volt was released with Odonata Prime, or Trinity with the Kubrow collar).

Case and point, the Zhuge has nothing to do with Hydroid (it was first released in China), and the Zhuge Prime has nothing to do with Hydroid Prime (it was released with Wukong Prime).

So no. Gara is going to have only two weapons.

3 hours ago, (XBOX)Pinkwolfrose said:

Zhuge Prime came with Wukong Prime, not Hydroid. it's a Chinese (Chinaframe) weapon, so it was only ever gonna come with one of the Chinese frames: Wukong or Nezha, and Nezha came afterwards with Zakti and Guandao Primes instead.

it was pretty clear (pun intended) that out of the 3 weapons, Fusilai weren't going to make the cut, for a number of reasons:

- they don't have AoE, in a game where AoE weapons dominate

- they are stealthy, but Warframe's Stealth is... well... it's there, but only if you really want it to be and force yourself into that playstyle.

- they are less popular than the Astilla and the Volnus, 2 very powerful weapons. Astilla is a fun primary that's effective, and melee weapons are always a reliable sell when it comes to Prime Access.

now would I rather have seen DE go the extra mile and prime all 3? of course, but my gut said they'd stick to the rule of two, and they did. there is still a slim chance that maybe later down the line, DE will add them retroactively via Baro, but we won't know for sure for a long time.

Archived