Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

scindo/scindo prime manticore skin

(PSN)dracoromanov112

Question

4 answers to this question

Adding a little extra, skin Question already answered by McCIoud.

I don't use Scindo Manticore Skin anymore, I found the damage increase for the loss of speed wasn't really worth it, though a berserker build could fix it fairly easily, I just changed it because I had grown old of the Manticore Skin and like my new one better.

The Heavy Blade Mizar Skin comes from the Market TennoGen Weapon skins, imo it looks better, I've never been a fan of the axe look.

Though if you do change your Scindo/Prime to any heavy weapon skin make sure you go into holster and choose GREATSWORD STANDARD HOLSTER so the skin is displayed being held properly by the Warframe. 

I did two screenshots to show the increase and decrease in stats if it helps.

9UE21cX.pngVaYF9qO.png

2 hours ago, (PSN)dracoromanov112 said:

@Slayer- i have that skin to it looks a lot better i agree

Yeah and with a 7.89 range it looks like it's doing something in the visuals where you had that big axe look that just didn't seem right, the new skin is way better, I'm glad I got it.

8 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Though if you do change your Scindo/Prime to any heavy weapon skin make sure you go into holster and choose GREATSWORD STANDARD HOLSTER so the skin is displayed being held properly by the Warframe. 

Make sure you do the above when you equip it, or it won't sit right while holding other weapons.

Here is the post where I added pictures in a hotfix of how the weapon can play up.
I moved the pictures into a spoiler in the hotfix thread seeing it was fixed.

Spoiler

Archived