Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Granum Void + Corpus Liches Spawn Logic = Massive Coin Waste

iHeuksal

Who thought that farming the coins and going to the void, beating the mission there and leaving it, to get a chance to spawn a Corpus Larvling was a good idea, if someone is out for a specific weapon and not getting it at all, but wasting a zenith coin after each other in this process without any satisfying results?

This needs to be changed, completely!

14 minutes ago, iHeuksal said:

Who thought that farming the coins and going to the void, beating the mission there and leaving it, to get a chance to spawn a Corpus Larvling was a good idea

You don't have to beat granum void and sister spawning is guarantee .

To me coins aren't an issue as they are pretty easy to get , the real issue is find hand terminal and flipping coin ( metaphorically ) to get sister with specific weapon which Il imagine will take much more time then just solo speed running grineer lvl 20+ captures .

1 hour ago, Traumtulpe said:

The issue here is that getting a coin and completing a granum void takes a lot longer than spawning a lich. If you want a specific weapon, you'll have to repeat the process many times. Many, many, more times to get a 60% bonus.

I already had 1-2 hour larvling farming sessions with kuva liches, I hope DE will add something to influence the weapon the sister larvling (little sister?) will have.

19 hours ago, 16Bitman said:

I already had 1-2 hour larvling farming sessions with kuva liches, I hope DE will add something to influence the weapon the sister larvling (little sister?) will have.

This would be actually a great idea, yet we are talking about RNG-Lords DE.

Who are doing some inception shizzle level of RNG behind RNG which is on another layer of RNG.

1 minute ago, iHeuksal said:

This would be actually a great idea, yet we are talking about RNG-Lords DE.

Who are doing some inception shizzle level of RNG behind RNG which is on another layer of RNG.

It could something simple like killing the Sister with your Granum Flux Rifle would give you a 50% chance to get another Granum Flux Rifle.

That way the initial grind of obtaining the weapon for the first time would still be there, but grinding to 60% damage bonus wouldn't be spent mostly on capture missions.

Archived