Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please reduce the redeemer's falloff

(XBOX)MojangVic

DE didn't like people oneshotting their bosses with it, reducing the falloff is actually a clever nerf, as the bosses weakspots are often quite a bit above ground. While it doesn't sound like much of a nerf to damage, the Redeemers falloff goes down to 6.2% damage - so at 30m range, the damage got nerfed by almost 90%.

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Xylena_Lazarow:

Redeemer is fine. Buff primary shotguns and their terrible mods.

most bows too. many are pointless and extremely strange.
I think lenz design is extremely cool. but how should you use that? the weapon is absolutely pointless.

devs probably want to bring in more action with ammo. but the bosses are mostly a walk and mele certainly doesn't matter. I don't count bugged bosses.
and for almost all bosses there are super easy tactics.

On 2021-06-03 at 2:35 PM, Traumtulpe said:

DE didn't like people oneshotting their bosses with it, reducing the falloff is actually a clever nerf, as the bosses weakspots are often quite a bit above ground. While it doesn't sound like much of a nerf to damage, the Redeemers falloff goes down to 6.2% damage - so at 30m range, the damage got nerfed by almost 90%.

This is also the case with the Kuva Brakk (possibly also the kohm?) and it absolutely kills it for me.

Comparing standard Brakk to the 'upgrade' that sometimes doesn't even bring down a Gorgaricus pod in the Vallis in a single shot because it falls off so badly, honestly, I'm more inclined to use my old faithful. I really wanted something that felt more like original release Brakk before its falloff/spread/damage distribution were nerfed to hell, too.

Now I'm just waiting to see if the Kuva Hek will dribble shots out of the barrels too, and what that'll do to its usage over the still totally solid Vaykor.

Archived