Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When We Will Be Able To Get The Detron

Ozais

hi i was wandering that when we will be able to get the detron i feel like the event waisted my time mainly i ran 167 missions for the corpus and it feels like my had work has gone to waist a tip do not ever do a event that had one side had to win and the other side that the ppl work on get the item they did not chose just saying

well i do not think there the same one coprus never have engery shotguns and i hope they never will second i think it would be more like the lex in a way and third there are hardly any corpus weapons we mostly have grineer

Edited by junkbot2014

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/122841-update-1050-the-gradivus-dilemma/

TIER THREE - Complete 100 missions, with the reward determined by two factors: the victorious side AND if you supported them (you did more missions for them, than against them).

IF the Corpus win:

And you supported them: The ferocious DETRON hand-cannon. The Detron will be super-charged along with a new weapon slot!

You did not support them: A DETRON blueprint, reverse-engineered by the Lotus.

IF the Grineer win:

And you supported them: The semi-automatic BRAKK hand-cannon. It comes super-charged and with a weapon slot included!

Note that the Brakk is differentiated by the words "semi-automatic". Probably not just a reskin.

Edited by DaftMeat

for sure Detron is an energy weapon and not a shotgun. As Corpus have no projectile weapons (the Lanka has a wrong description, it's NOT a railgun, it's closer to Supra and Dera than anything else).

That alone makes it completely different.

Why can't it be a plasma shotgun? :Grineer:

Seriously though, I hope it's more like Lex, I'm not a fan of charge weapons.