Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave - out of weekly tasks, even though there are still old ones undone

Zi-Sui

So I've no more weekly tasks to do for the nightwave, 7/7 completed it says in the orbiter mission screen. And doesn't show any uncompleted weekly acts in the nightwave screen either. But, I am still somewhat far from getting those sweet umbral formas that come at rank 29 and 30. But, I'm pretty sure there are nightwave weekly acts I've not yet completed. So it would seem I am locked out of doing any more nightwave stuff even though there should be some.

The same thing happened to me before too, a few times maybe, but I resolved it by relogging or doing a random mission, or both. But that doesn't work now. So my question is: is this a bug, or intended?Nayttokuva_2.png

As far as I understood this bug, you can't recover tasks that are the same as the weekly tasks of the current week, so if the game still chooses those tasks for you, you have to wait until next week (or just the next day).

A few things, firstly, I've had this happen but it always resolved when the next week refreshed.

Secondly, it can only recover one of each type of task per week. So if you have 3 "Kill 30 Eximus" tasks, it will only recover one. Then, the next week, it'll recover one more, etc.

Thirdly, this Nightwave is nowhere near over so you'll be alright, if frustrated.

Archived