Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: The Lost Sector (Currently In Development)

PenutReaper

You gravedigger of the brown Legumes, I salute your bravery and wit

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

CONTINUE THE GOOD WORK? >YES      NO

I have no idea what you just said. Also, I am taking today off of The Lost Sector development, so nothing new to report.

Also, I PM'ed Rebecca because I didn't know exactly who to get in contact with, no response yet though.

I have no idea what you just said. Also, I am taking today off of The Lost Sector development, so nothing new to report.

Also, I PM'ed Rebecca because I didn't know exactly who to get in contact with, no response yet though.

I was simply commenting on how amazing your techy skills are.

Idon'thaveany.

But yeah, this is a pretty cool way of going forward with that design. I don't think it'll be nearly as hard as designing a full Blockbuster 3D game.

(of course you are the only person working on it...)

I hope you get a greenlight for the continuation of the game though!

I was simply commenting on how amazing your techy skills are.

Idon'thaveany.

But yeah, this is a pretty cool way of going forward with that design. I don't think it'll be nearly as hard as designing a full Blockbuster 3D game.

(of course you are the only person working on it...)

I hope you get a greenlight for the continuation of the game though!

I realised that you were being nice, but the wording you used confused the hell out of me.

Thanks. ^^

Fun fact, my display name is actually spelt wrong on purpose. It's pretty inpressive the number of people that don't notice the missing A.

Also, I think I'm going to work on the UI before the shooting, it should be fairly quick.

By the way, the game is currently being programmed in C# and makes use of XNA 4.0. Just in case anyone was wondering.

Edited by PenutReaper

I have played with Java a little but I don't know it too well.

I actually like Java and intend to learn it more after I am happy with my C#.

I got advanced java game programming skills and actually some sidescroll engines done. I realy like the visual presentation an the whole project idea. With java we could also make interpolated bone animations with "spine"(i got a lisence). If you stay with c#... doyou need help otherwise? ;) 

I got advanced java game programming skills and actually some sidescroll engines done. I realy like the visual presentation an the whole project idea. With java we could also make interpolated bone animations with "spine"(i got a lisence). If you stay with c#... doyou need help otherwise? ;) 

Well, Java and C# are very similar...

If you want, once I get a less basic prototype, I will upload the visual studio project to a google drive and link it.

Right now it is very much a prototype so the code is less than ideal. ^^

Get back on topic please, this is being coded in C# because I am an inexperienced programmer and that is the language I know the most.

That is all...

If you don't like it, go and code your own Warframe fan game in whatever language you want, I'll even wish you good luck.

This game is staying in C#. I know there are "better" languages and am happy with my choice.

All programming languages are cool. Sure some might be better than others, but part of the fun/challenge is overcomming those obstacles and in doing so you get to understand said language better as a whole.

Also great to hear theres a green light for this. I can't wait!