Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: The Lost Sector (Currently In Development)

PenutReaper

Those are big ambitions my friend. We will see. ;P

I'll send you a PM mate.

How does free sound? This is a passion project, we will not squeeze a penny from it.

I'm a writer first and foremost. The story is under construction, expect a promo image soon, courtesy of Mirbersc. His wonderful paintings can be found here.

Any word on multiple frames? Or is this Frost's adventure?

No frames other than Frost have been confirmed yet, although the matter has not really been discussed much.

I have some plans that I'm REALLY excited about, involving multiple warframes and the plot for Lost Sector. I'll let everyone know as soon as Typhuus and I finish discussing the finer details.

Would you guys mind if i still attempt to make my own version (it wouldnt be 8-bit by the way)

I wouldn't mind, in fact, the more fan art the better. I also don't think anyone should be against it; you make whatever you want and don't feel like you should need permission for making your own fan art. :)

Would you guys mind if i still attempt to make my own version (it wouldnt be 8-bit by the way)

How dare you...

Only joking, go ahead. If you want any advice on how we do stuff just PM me or post here, good luck. ^^

Also, I am not working all day tomorrow, so I may be able to get something productive done. 

Wasn't able to this weekend because of family stuff.

Edited by PenutReaper

It's fine. Not everyone can be good at everything.

I cant do art at all. That's fine and I accept that.

Also, Might start toying around with a mobile version of Lost Sector at some point. I need something to play on my new Galaxy S4.

MOBILE VERSION?!??

*starts screaming with joy*

From what Anon has been telling me, DE are as interested in this project as some of you guys are. ^^

Also, having some problems with the collision detection that is really setting me back. 

Hit me up if you have code issues. I may be doing art/animation on Lost Sector, but I've made a few platformers by myself (coded from scratch in Flash ActionScript, no pre-made engines). I'm familiar with the logic for collision after years of trial and error.

Edited by gell