Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vectis Headshot Screenshot Challenge!

[DE]Megan

Way of Sharpshooter is long, hard and dangerous. Being able to kill a foe with a single and well-placed shot leaves no room for mistake. Price of a miss is Sharpshooter's life. So I'd like first to present some postulates of a Way of Sharpshooter:

Rule #1: Longshot
Because if you can clearly see your target, there's no need in using a sniper rifle.

Rule #2: Style
True sharpsooters would master their skills, wiping their foes while wallruning, walljumping or at least in mid air. Be ninja, tenno!

Rule #3: Eagle-eye
Sharpshooters have no need in scope. Their patience, their reaction, their lightning reflexes and iron will - that's all they need.

And all this leads to (attention, caption!)..

Death from above

yaa9.jpg

*Vectis was modded with no damage or puncture mods
** Dozens of grineer were harmed in the making of this screenshot

And a special application to Tenno Command:
As an experienced warrior I've already got all I want and have no need in additional funds to perform Lotus' task at the battlefield. Thus in case of winning the I would love to grant prize to my very dear and beloved tenno Colibri (IGN: KoJIubPu)

Edited by DMalm

El Headshot de ash.

Alias:Enekon777.

Miren este headshot que a mi me gusto y me costo hacerlo pero lo logre el que lo quiera hacer hagalo en mercurio les combiene bueno suerte para todos y espero que ustedes tambien ganen y espero ganar tambien yo XD buena suerte.

aquì esta la foto:

El Headshot de ash.

Alias:Enekon777.

Miren este headshot que a mi me gusto y me costo hacerlo pero lo logre el que lo quiera hacer hagalo en mercurio les combiene bueno suerte para todos y espero que ustedes tambien ganen y espero ganar tambien yo XD buena suerte.

aquì esta la foto:

My submission:

l2Vxvsb.png

Caption:

SpiderMag, SpiderMag. Does Whatever a spider can. Climbs up walls, then slides down, she will shoot without a sound. Look out! Here comes the SpiderMag.

Is she strong? She can crush. She turns infested into mush. She can pull from afar, make you fly to the star. Come here, it is the SpiderMag.

In the Corpus ship, she looks for the cell. With a mighty grip, the Corpus say farewell.

SpiderMag, SpiderMag. Friendly space ninja SpiderMag. Wealth and fame, she's ignored. Balance is her reward.

To her, life's like a magnetic coil. Whenever there's plans to foil. You'll find the SpiderMag.

Sing this to the original SpiderMan song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o29VoxtsFk

IGN: LifeNine

This is the first time I did one of these screenshot challenges, and I had way more fun than I thought I would. I found out that playing without the HUD is actually pretty fun. Thanks DE!

Here's some other stuff pics and gifs of what I was doing.

I couldn't think of good captions for some of theses pictures. That's why I chose the one above, even though I think some of these are better. Click them for the full image.

Edit: added a spoiler tag to hide non submission pictures and gifs.

uGOG0Pfs.jpg   048Afoss.jpg   x8vXcbYs.png   h83qSp7s.pngsDZfOZ3s.jpg   Wz1vGmcs.png

I am only posting three gifs of my better shots, so I won't lag the forum :P. There are a few more in the rest of the album in the link below.

4YGAi3Q.gif

You can see his head in the small image above. It's the red thing that is falling.

MfXB8wS.gif

This one is also in the small picture above.

PncVyHE.gif

Here is a link to the full album: http://imgur.com/a/ZPGrY#0

Hope everyone enjoyed the contest.

PS. playing without the HUD is extremely fun =D. I know some of the pictures and gifs are not head shots, but they seem too good not to share. :)

Edited by LifeNine