Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vectis Headshot Screenshot Challenge!

[DE]Megan

Peek-a-boo, I see you.

You didn't see me, but I saw you.

I pull the trigger, the bullet flies.

The Sisters watch as one of their own dies.

s03h.png

by JRMC

No-scope, jump, head-shot, like a real ninja.

Edited by JRMC

Air pop: heres me diving through the air with this headshot

pic1_zps9ca76adf.jpg

Slindn in for the kill: heres me getting a headshot while sliding:

pic2_zps6c1f17e6.jpg

Mid air no scope: this one was

my best i leaped in the air and poped him straight in the face. (I recorded my fotage and paused it to take a screen cap, this wasnt alterd by photoshop in any way):

pic3_zpsb1c5c605.jpg

and heres that same grineer as proof of a headshot:

pic4_zpsece10735.jpg

On a side note, for a comettition like this a still image to me isnt enough to prove your marksman ship. I want to propose to the DEVs that for these contests we can submit short GIFs for our entry. since youll be able to see how we got the headshot. anyways here is a short vid of those kills to show you in depth of how i shot down those grineer.

Warframe0046_zpsba1430c3.png

Things needed when hunting from a tree:

1. Preferred Clothing- In my case the Excalibur Prime and me Winter Scarf because it's cold out there.
2. Weapon of Choice- Long range weapon works best, Vectis is my choice.
3. The Game (Or "Huntee", if you will.)- In this case the Corpus in what I call the Corpus Hills because why not? (Need to stock up on my Greedy Milk somehow. Ruk's prices are ridiculous!)
4. A Companion- Someone to keep you company and help out. (Shade for camouflage and being a good buddy.)
5. Precision and Accuracy- You know you're hunting so you kind of have to shoot your target and not miss or else you won't kill anything.
6. Patience- Always patience. More patience. Need patience. Not enough patience. Waiting for patience.....patiently.

In-Game Alias: Megakirbymaster

UuW58ed.jpg

"EXTREME control, for EXTREME customers!!!"

fF6YS17.png

XOwF6g7.png

"Here at Warfarm (almost) Official pest control services, our goal is to serve you greedy milk, and LOTS of it!!!"

"You can always trust Warfarm (almost) Official pest control services to provide you with clean, ethical methods of disposing of those grineer dogs!!!"

Inspiration was all those really annoying, poorly assembled local ads you see on TV.

Alias = Oates_  

jlua11:

Una trepanación craneana estilo 2013...!!

jYxF9YnM9mbw1.jpg

Hay que quitar todo pensamiento negativo y agresivo de la mente de los corpus... que mejor haciéndolo con un disparo directo a la cabeza usando mi Vectis...jajajajaaaa!!!