Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vectis Headshot Screenshot Challenge!

[DE]Megan

2dtao3r.jpg

Yo Lotus, I heard you like ninjas... here is a ninja ninjing kill to another ninja.

Starring:

Eymerich (the executor of the would-have-been awesome Blade Storm)

Teratoxis (the evil ninja sniper stealing kills)

Guest Star:

Hellion Grineer (he died of lead poisoning during the screenshot, one minute of silence for him)

Winner right there

bueno hola a todos primero les deseo a  todos lo mejor. Seria un honot ganar este especial de VECTIS y ta nada mas que eso no se si ganarre pero por lo menos lo intente y estoy orgulloso de esta imagen y de mi ash amo este juego y quisiera ganar muchas gracias a DE por este juego tan genia y gratuito que nos a dando grandes momentos . Esta es mi foto estube esperando a un amigo que nunca vino para sacar la foto con el y bueno es asi la vida gracias por ver la imagen y si les gusta ojala ganar los platinum q1017251_541084655973698_849096603_n.jpgue me vienen de gran ayuda

cj11u6hfnm1kyhvko.jpg

I had to choose between the devil and the deep blue sea...

Last time, Grineer, you were able to decide the battles on Mars on your favor and therewith you ensured the domination over the Corpus.

But the days of oppression are now over! You will fall and end up in the dirty slums from which you came!

My aim is steady, let the hunt begin...

For a better future - I count on you Tenno!

See you on the battlegrounds,

IGN: Attocas

ALL bullets for 1 or 1 bullet for ALL, that's the question.

2013-11-06_00005_zps3edb69dc.jpg

excuse me for the motion but everything was moving around, challenging enough to press the screenshot on the correct time. Whit some help from nova's antimatter all enemy's exploded getting me over 15 headshots for 1 bullet.

Edited by Antrilion

(We came up with a little dialog for the caption. We hope you guys don't mind :P)

Caption:

CptTarik: "Which bloody head do we have to shoot anyways???"
4Z21: "I don't know. How about ~that one?!? *hint, hint*"
Anathera: "Hey, Guys! Are you making sure that you can see me in the screenshot?"
Gekker: "Sure, I can totally see your Syandana near Vauban."

p66vwl2hdly2i0h6g.jpg

Alias:

Anathera

CptTarik

4Z21

Gekker

Edited by Gekker