Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Request To De : Next Frame Name Must Be Changed

Chaosdreamer

As alot of you maybe heard it the next frame will be female called : Berserker ( ok this is not real name anyways ...)

So anyways ,if it his real name that does not fit for female to be called Berserker , but maybe something else

When you type in google picture "Berserker" : you get the following 

https://www.google.fr/search?q=Berserker&safe=off&espv=210&es_sm=122&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=LPpzUq6KMYq80QWVroHgCA&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1920&bih=955

If you look at those, you only see male type , rarely some Mmorpg showing female charactere

But maybe i think Valkyrie not sure if english translation would be same but here link 

https://www.google.fr/search?q=Berserker&safe=off&espv=210&es_sm=122&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=LPpzUq6KMYq80QWVroHgCA&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1920&bih=955#es_sm=122&espv=210&q=Valkyrie&safe=off&tbm=isch

this would really fit more .That my idea/ Opinion

If you feel same thing just express yourself (even if you don't care at all)

I think that they stop making female frames,seriously.This game is starting to feel like barbie

Flame all you want,i'm entitled to my opinion :D

I think that they need to work on their alternate gender same theme idea, seriously. This game is too full of crybabies.

Flame all you want, i'm entitled to my opinion :D

Upvoted you

Well seriously though, DE needs to do something like it. They'll probably make money from this, suddenly people are buying male Ember/Saryn etc counterparts and slots, with a few also buying female Rhinos/Ash etc. Some players can't get over the fact that Ember is a lady, a male Blaze would be really nice(Snow Witch for Frost as well perhaps)

"Beserker" is such a general term. If I search warrior, that doesn't mean I'm going to find very many females either--because I'm using a general term for searching something. If I search for "table" it will show me plenty of tables, but that doesn't mean what you're looking for will be on the front page.