Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did I miss something, or do you just not get the weapons when converting a sister?

o0Despair0o

So basically, I always hated the Lich systen. Still do.

But I am 100% certain that I still got the guns/ephemera when converting a Lich.

So now I converted a sister, but what did I get? Literally nothing. No guns, nada.

If this is intended to happen than this must be the worst stunt DE ever pulled. I spent hours working my way towards that space-karen and didn't get jack for it.

No, you never get the weapons when converting either sisters or liches. You have to kill them. What you get for converting them is the ability to add them to your Railjack crew and they will sometimes show up in missions to help you.

You dont get a weapon if you convert a sister or lich because said sister or lich is still using that weapon. You can summon that lich later with on call mechanic, use it as a railjack crewmember ot sell it.

You get ephemeras no matter if you kill or convert, but you get weapons only if you kill.

2 minutes ago, Savire510 said:

You dont get a weapon if you convert a sister or lich because said sister or lich is still using that weapon. You can summon that lich later with on call mechanic, use it as a railjack crewmember ot sell it.

You get ephemeras no matter if you kill or convert, but you get weapons only if you convert. Kill

Fixed that for you.

10 minutes ago, Savire510 said:

i already edited before but ty anyway

All good. :tongue:👍

Edit:

5 minutes ago, (PSN)whit4242 said:

The interface is crap, you get 20 seconds (?) to choose convert or vanquish with nothing to tell you which does what. If you have not done a lich for a long while (or never done one), it can be a panic choice, luckily I picked vanquish.

Yeah because the mate doesn't do them as much as I do when he finally gets it down he asks which letter, I have to yell into the mike D         D         DDDDDDDDDDDD PRESS D do it now. :facepalm::laugh:

Archived