Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

That Excal Skin...

qqchurch

Definitely. You've cracked the code.

I don't see how it could be anything else. They're experimenting with the Warframes and combining them with their own technology to improve compatibility, all for the sole purpose of creating the Derframe. It's the only logical conclusion.

I guarantee you that the next update will finally be the big reveal of Derf Anyo that we've all been waiting for.

Edited by FatalX7

That looks painfull D:

Most likely. I mean, people feel pain until they suffer brain death. I don't see why people say you die when you snap someone's neck. They're still alive and feeling pain until their brain dies. S#&$, its possible to survive being shot in the head too and feel it. That poor excal was probably screaming internally for 2+ minutes.

DE has acknowledged that the Warframes are suits and people wear them. Not everyone likes to admit that though, which I can sympathize with.

The big question is are we playing one Tenno each (as suggested by the intro) meaning that the same Tenno can fit into Nova, Rhino and Nekros, that strongly suggests that while the Warframe _is_ a suit it becomes more than that when worn and is quite happy re-arranging the pilot's physiology (Which fits with the whole "need to have a stable Technocyte infection to be Tenno" idea from Dark Sector, and the fact that the Nemesis "Warframe" was piloted by a much smaller woman, again, in Dark Sector) Personally I love the idea.

I really hope that the 'Frames are actually each based on an Archetypal Tenno who was the originator of the line and donated cultures of their self-grown 'Frame (Probably to the Orokin) for mass production.