Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Toggle Sprint button, or Toggle Sprint for different control types.

-Bluhman-

I bring this up because I don't want to destroy my pinkie finger when playing normally to just move at an acceptable pace, so normally I leave Toggle Sprint on. However in the very rare situation that I'm, say, building up ventkid standing and need to do tricks, having toggle sprint makes it quite difficult to quickly switch between "go fast" mode, and "do a backflip without my k-drive trying to do a u-turn in midair" mode.

So my suggestion is to either:

1. Add a binding under the controls to have a separate key you can press to toggle sprint, as well as keeping the default hold sprint.
  2. Give each individual control type (on-foot, archwing, railjack, k-drive) separate sprint toggles.

Thanks

I would love this. I changed my sprint key to a mouse button recently due to my shift key not working properly and it stopped me from dashing as a necramech but it screwed up the flow of on foot gameplay for me, though it was great on the mouse button for necramech dashing I've started tolerating my disfunctional shift key as it's less disruptive than changing my keybinds. 

46 minutes ago, -Bluhman- said:

Give each individual control type (on-foot, archwing, railjack, k-drive) separate sprint toggles.

This - mainly because Necramech stamina. Any other time, I'm usually wanting to keep sprint on. Necramech stamina gets eaten by sprinting, so I'm usually wanting to keep the sprint off and just boost around if I have to go somewhere at a decent rate. Except, with the toggle sprint function, I have to turn sprinting on to boost. (At least insofar as I can figure out the ruttin' controls)

Archived