Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Requiem Ultimatum does not work

Inquizitor

As the title says. 

Due to the rarity of this item and it not even properly working, I had to start a bug report about it. Already used 4 of these and only 2 actually worked. The worst thing is: game counted it as "consuming" the item, even if it had no effect.

Edit: Just used another one and no effect, yet item was consumed.

One failed for me as well. The visual happened, but the lich didn't appear. There were no changes to the mission state and other liches didn't show up soon after using it, so I don't think it's an issue with interference from something like that.

Can also confirm:

I did a capture mission (was in multiplayer as a client), on the planet controlled by my Sister of Parvos, and after killing the first hound and doing the objective, I tried to spawn my lich with this item.
I had the animation with a little sphere pulling another one with 4 energy strings, but nothing spawned. Later on the mission other Sisters spawned but not mine.

2 of the four I've used went through the animation and nothing happened while still consuming a charge. Both failed ones were used in an exterminate and a capture mission.

After a few more uses I think its only the host of the instance that can use it. Every time I have been a client and used it, nothing has happened, but as the host it works for me.

Also happened to me 3 times now. I wanted to summon a sister of parvos after I found out the correct order to eliminate her. I matched up with a squad for an exterminate mission in a from my sister of parvos controled planet (and mission of course). The mission was by far not done, we were near our spawning location. No other sister has spawned so far, so I used my Requiem Ultimatum, the animation was there, the item was consumed, but to my surprise she didn't spawn. A few minutes later, near the end of the mission, a teammates' sister (not mine) spawned and we completed the mission.

Happened here too. Jumped into public match of ADARO around 8:52PM EST July 20th. Jumped around for 20 seconds then used the Requiem Ultimatum. Object/animation appeared in game. My lich did not spawn. About another 35 seconds into the game a teammate's Kuva lich spawned. We then continued and completed the mission. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just to highlight that sometimes when you active Requiem Ultimatum while other's Lich/Sister is coming out, it will postpone the time for your Lich/Sister, if you don't wanna waste it then try to stay in the mission.

While some other times they did delayed few minutes before they're out, and I often wait until they were out, hence I never encounter (hope it won't happen to me in future) Lich/Sister no show when Requiem Ultimatum being used.

My advice is if you plan to use it, use it immediately as you enter into a mission (i.e. not those mission you join half way, to secure your Requiem Ultimatum used)

Tips living with 'Bugframe(?)', always make sure the condition is alright to minimized your loses.

However, this Requiem Ultimatum still need some improvement though.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived