Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Op Weaps Only Obtainable Through Platinum

Mi_Goreng

I've seen too many OP weaps and I can't hold it no more.If OP weaps are only obtainable thru plat,there will be less OP weaps being used by players .This will also mean income for the DE .(i posted this coz i feel very sorry for DE to give out 50 plat for everyone )

Any thoughts?

Wait, what? Are you saying they should make the game Pay-2-Win instead of the current player friendly model? What are you smoking? You know, at this point I'm pretty sure this is just a failed attempt at trolling.

Edited by Mr.Kazimir

Nonono, orig. poster means he/she wants every OP weapon to be ONLY obtainable through platinum.

This is because the op sees too many overpowered weapons in-game and is... annoyed/mad/tased or w/e, and thinks DE will profit off of this...

The actual problem is that there is no point in farming high level missions over low level missions since the drop rate of rare mats/mods etc do not scale with levels(I think). Only rewards in defense and survival(?) scale with the enemy level, thus outside of farming the reward table(void keys, banshee parts, ammo mutation mods), high level players are ruining the game for those in low level public solo missions.