The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Prime

kingpin08

If you ever redraw this, please make it fullbody. This is such an amazing picture, and could very well be an base for the acctual design. I think we would all die a little if he were to get Vauban/ Banshee shoes if you know what I mean ;)

I really liked Loki, and I really wanted a Prime version for Loki, so I decided to create one, 'cuz thats how I roll :P. I keep in mind that the silhouette should not differ too much from the original Loki and I tried to emulate the "PRIME" style warframe, you know: golden bits, more complex shapes and added bits that enhances how they look overall, but not so much as to make it look like another frame and, whatnot.

So, here it is, comments and critiques are very welcomed! :D

http://mnstrptrskrn.deviantart.com/art/LOKI-PRIME-410457556

loki_prime_by_mnstrptrskrn-d6sdj2s.jpg

If you notice, the shoulder pads were made to look like the Lotus symbol, the "horns" were supposedly also jut forward but I was too busy to make another view, perhaps after I'm done with all my work+college assignments. Thanks for viewing!

I have only one word for this: AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really liked Loki, and I really wanted a Prime version for Loki, so I decided to create one, 'cuz thats how I roll :P. I keep in mind that the silhouette should not differ too much from the original Loki and I tried to emulate the "PRIME" style warframe, you know: golden bits, more complex shapes and added bits that enhances how they look overall, but not so much as to make it look like another frame and, whatnot.

So, here it is, comments and critiques are very welcomed! :D

http://mnstrptrskrn.deviantart.com/art/LOKI-PRIME-410457556

loki_prime_by_mnstrptrskrn-d6sdj2s.jpg

If you notice, the shoulder pads were made to look like the Lotus symbol, the "horns" were supposedly also jut forward but I was too busy to make another view, perhaps after I'm done with all my work+college assignments. Thanks for viewing!

It's too good. I would never use another warframe ever again if loki prime looked like this.

But with the way Mag prime looked, Valkyr and the latest Oberon... I doubt DE's nervous awkward Artist can cook up anything that actually looks more "cool" than just plain weird.

Pls DE..... Pls. pls pls pls pls pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

EDIT and damnit all Kingpin. Why'd you have to make this. I'm going to be utterly, completely, thoroughly disappointed in anything else but this. And If I know DE, this will just be Fan art. They'd never let someone design a prime. Thats a reserved right for Minki -.-

Edited by Sirabot

• 2 weeks later...

Well, there is allways us, the community. We can pull of a hq model and present it to Mynki.

If anyone has some say in the Primes, it's got to be him.

Besides, there is allways hope that inspiration will reach the art team this way.

I would be willing to take a crack at modelling this concept, assuming you are on board with critiques and feedback.