Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we force riding our own railjacks in public matchmaking again please?

PollexMessier

I'm seriously getting sick of ending up with a host with a railjack made out of tin foil that shoots nerf darts 80% of the time running void storms.

What did I even spend the time and resources building and upgrading my own railjack for if I was never going to be able to pilot the damn thing?

AT LEAST give us our own turrets and mods. I thought that's what the entire point of the plexus was.

Maybe rig some sort of thing where low tier parts get replaced by the highest tier corresponding part available from the squad prioritized by join order, so if someone with a maxed out railjack joins a squad with a railjack composed entirely of T1 parts they're not stuck with a ship that can't exist without a catastrophic failure for 2 seconds, and having a low tier railjack doesn't make you an active nuisance.

It's for these reasons I always solo railjack missions. But with void storms I'm forced to play in a public squad if I want to get the most out of my relics. And since we're pretty much forced to open axi relics in void storms for farming void keys to be even remotely bearable, getting the most out of your relics is extra important.

It's pretty bad with liches moved to railjack too. T1 guns and no hull equipped on every second lich mission it seems. I don't mind helping out the squad but it sucks to have to go solo if I don't want to hard carry people who are obnoxiously underequipped for the content, maybe there needs to be component tier limitations on nodes and not just intrinsics.

Archived