Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin MotorBike

LestryusYggdrus

I've done this MotorBike concept when i was doing an chracter Design course and i had to make an AutoMobile from whatever existing fantasy world. I Choose Warframe, and after a guy in TennoCon asked the DEVs if we could have an MotorBike for the tenno i think there's no better oportunity to show this than now.

I really hope that this concept inspire ya'll on the creation of such amazing idea. I know it's very basic but i think it transmits the idea.

V7vKf81.png

RExdTFW.png

GHadkoJ.png

iDLYVyy.png

It's neat but I don't ser much use for it. Pretty much fundamental outclassed by AW in the same way k drive were.

Unless it worked more like a melee weapon like dante cavaliere ( devil may cry ). I don't see it ever being useful

Devil-May-Cry-5-Dante-devil-may-cry-4180

DMC5_Dante_on_Motorcycle.jpg

Or attached to some kind off ghost rider warframe for maximum effect.

• 6 months later...
On 2021-07-22 at 5:02 PM, keikogi said:

It's neat but I don't ser much use for it. Pretty much fundamental outclassed by AW in the same way k drive were.

Unless it worked more like a melee weapon like dante cavaliere ( devil may cry ). I don't see it ever being useful

Devil-May-Cry-5-Dante-devil-may-cry-4180

DMC5_Dante_on_Motorcycle.jpg

Or attached to some kind off ghost rider warframe for maximum effect.

Ghost Rider warframe, i agree with it.

10 minutes ago, LestryusYggdrus said:

Ghost Rider warframe, i agree with it.

Well good luck if you are going to try to pull off a ghost rider warframe with Dual assault saw ( im assuming you are going for the same mechanic as Dante uses spliting the motorcycle into two saws ).

I'll take it yes yes I will.

K-drives still need the ability to fly

And this idk. Archwings are nice, just need some sort of reason to be on the ground. 

Maybe motor bikes and k-drives could have turrets or something that shoot crates, ores, fish, and enemies, and then there could be a vacuum that pulls all the dropped resources up?

Archived