Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we please separate Language and Region settings?

at35z

Hi there,

I'm learning so I set the game's language to Japanese. Unfortunately, since I live in Europe and most people use the English version of the game here, I'm greeted with mostly empty Solar Rails, and Chatrooms (as I believe from the looks of it, it just joins the Japanese versions of them and due to time zone differences, players are asleep), which makes it impossible to find or recruit a squad if I happen to need one. Even if I could find one, it wouldn't be wise to host to players on the other side of the globe, merely because of the insane lag and high ping it would cause. Selecting a mission with the On-Line squad setting obviously works, but I cannot prepare an actual squad beforehand.

Can we please have a separate option in-game to select which chat region we want to join?

I‘d like the separation the OP suggested too... it‘s kinda hard finding radshare groups while playing WF in german... and it‘s annoying to switch to english everytime a new prime access appears ..

We could have a general chat section that everyone uses and have to write english in.. or just combine the public group matchmaking while the ping limit in the option menu sets the frame for our game sessions...

Archived