Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login reward bug

(XBOX)DRAGoNBoRNGoD30

Today my login reward happens to have been Teshin giving me the blueprint for the melee weapon Cadus... Small problem its blueprint is nowhere to be found.. Checked my inventory... Checked my foundry.. Umm I know the blueprint for this can be bought in the marketplace but umm as far as login reward rip offs go thats really not cool.. especially as long as I've played warframe its kinda like DE spit in my face but someone blocked it and now I don't get the pleasure of having had DE spit in my face...

33 minutes ago, Dauggie said:

cadus is not a login reward tho, it's a new weapon that just came with yareli. available through market. 

Getting an un-owned blueprint is a normal login reward (random chance). You are correct that it is not a "Milestone Reward" weapon like Azima or Zenistar. (see https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Daily_Tribute#Rewards)

Technically Cadus is not a new weapon, the Chinese version of Warframe has had it for years.

5 hours ago, (XBOX)DRAGoNBoRNGoD30 said:

... Checked my foundry..

You can't find it in your list of craftable melee weapons? If that is the case, submit a ticket to http://support.warframe.com/ as is could be a scripting error.

For whatever reason. Likely a host client issue. As most of the errors like this i encounter are. After logging in this morning it was in my inventory and craftable in my foundry. I love this game even with all the crazy issues I've encountered over the years and they annoyingly are just apart of what I love about it. LillyRaccune is a hundred percent correct. I love to see people be very knowledgeable about this game. I do hope nobody took my off the collar humor as offensive. I do like to be provocative and get a good laugh out of people. I couldn't do the job that the staff of Digital Extreme do nor hope to deal with the stress that I'm sure comes from the many issues they've had to deal with over the years. I hope to have many more years of fun with warframe and its crazy issues.

Archived