Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Did You Guys Find Warframe?

legionprobatio

I found a random article online talking about Warframe.  I think the name of the title was something like "The Best F2P Game You've Never Played" or something like that.  I saw a few screenshots and thought "I have to try this game".

(Oh, and this thread could be pretty useful for DE as well.  Knowing how to reach out to more potential players/customers and all that.  Well done OP!)

Edited by castem

I found it through some website back in 2012 but ignored it, thinking it was another crap of a MMO game or something alike, developed or released by a greedy company. Few months had gone by and my friend mentions it. He had asked me if I wanted to play with him, and continuously bothered me about it, while I clearly stated that I did not want to. (a.k.a. fear of free-to-play genre.) After a few hours of annoying me, I accepted and ended up loving it so much, that now my friend rarely plays and uninstalls from time to time, while I continuously play without a problem.

Edited by JRMC

I think my brother told me about it. He might have watched a Let's Play, told me about it, and I looked up some gameplay. This was during the closed beta. I signed up shortly after the open beta weekend, so I just barely missed out on the Braton Vandal. lol