Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Let Us Change Emails.

Sinistro6

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

+1, basic feature that should always be implemented on launch.

This is kind of the most important thread I've ever seen on these forums. I really hope DE answers.

Agreed.

Edited by Adreni

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is this not possible through here now? I was surprised to find this thread still alive after 2 years :o

That option has always been there. But it doesn't work, because it's part of the forum software and not plugged into their user account management. I've just tried it with both my accounts and only got the error, that my password is wrong (when I know that it's correct).

• 2 weeks later...

It's pretty absurd that this still isn't possible.

Not that absurd if you keep in mind that changing email might end in a rise of account sellers and thus of scammers

I've seen people selling accounts out of game, obviously not giving their nicks to avoid being reported, and also seen people looking for accounts owning certain PA or even founders pack and the only thing stopping some of them from buying is not being able to change mail, what might eventually, make the original user take his account back anytime

Edited by -----LegioN-----

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

DE we'd appreciate if you did this especially for someone like me who got their email hacked :/ and with the email confirmation with the new update I cannot access my account or my email so it would be much appreciated if we were given the option to change our email.

DE we'd appreciate if you did this especially for someone like me who got their email hacked :/ and with the email confirmation with the new update I cannot access my account or my email so it would be much appreciated if we were given the option to change our email.

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure why this isn't a feature yet.

I mean the support staff have their hands full as is without these trivial requests adding to the pile.

If other games are capable of making this service available without the aid of the developers / support during the process then I don't see why Warframe can't implement it.

+1 to this and i would like to know an ETA if anyone has sent in a support ticket to change their email on about how long it takes before they get back to you.

(Edit: With a message saying theyre busy/occupied it took them 4 days to change my email. Not bad tbh :D. for whomever might want to know an eta)

Edited by FudgeLemon

• 4 weeks later...