Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aura mods with different capacity

(XBOX)AMONGTHEWEAK

It's 2021... we still currently have 2 aura mods with a higher capacity than the rest of the aura mods. I don't want to have to run a particular aura mod just to get more capacity out of a build without having to forma something again. It's not always the most meaningful thing to a particular build to have steel charge or power donation just so you can fit the rest of your mods. I think it's due time for a change to bring all the rest of the aura mods up to par in terms of capacity with steel charge and power donation. Am I the only one who thinks this way?

7 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

I don't think it'd be too crazy to make all Auras give +10 Capacity at max Rank (i.e. +20 on matching Polarity).

You'd end up with 80 max Capacity, just looks so much nicer than the current max of 74 / 78, like wha? Why those numbers? :P

I think this would be an easy QOL feature that I hope many players would approve of. At least if not this but bringing the rest of the aura mods up to the same capacity as aforementioned. Maybe even in the future we could start seeing some Primed Aura mods, to increase that cap to 80 or beyond if we were ever given anymore mod slots like how we got with the exilus slot. 

Archived