Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

spread too thin, lich/sister

UNO168

I know we now have designated planets based on the level of our lich/sister, far more better than before (we're scattered across the entire origin system) but as the population declines it would be better we're allocated to a single planet no matter which level our lich/sister is, population for sister might be okay but for lich it's pretty dead. (just look at your own data DE or keep lying to urself ) I thought there's no one bcuz I was playing at degen hours then there's no one to play with during weekend as well.

I would also recommend DE to reconsider not spreading their players all over the place when developing future game content, after all I didn't play warframe so I can play by myself.

46 minutes ago, UNO168 said:

I would also recommend DE to reconsider not spreading their players all over the place when developing future game content, after all I didn't play warframe so I can play by myself

This doesn’t make sense. If you want to almost exclusively play in groups you need to find some friends/a clan to play with. It would be better not to place that kind of restriction on too much content.

The  region you are playing in will impact population. You can change this if you cannot find anyone.

Why do you want to farm sisters/liches in pub squads in the new system anyway? As a long-time player?

The very novice players want to be doing that in a squad because the content is too hard for them to handle solo. But the OP (according to the GM rank) has been playing this game for quite a while. So why? Public squads tend to be higher maintenance, and there simply isn't an upside to having 3 randos in that mission.

Before DE tied the planets to lich/sister level, the reason I'd always play liches in public was for a change of scenery - different people had their liches on different planets, so by alternating the person choosing the mission we'd also alternate tilesets. Making the whole experience somewhat less boring. But now everyone has the same missions available - so what's the point?

Now, if you wanted to play in premade squads (with friends/clanmates) - that I could understand. But you could also do that in the old system. And by the way, finding someone in recruiting chat to hunt a lich with was never a problem before the change, even on the Switch!

As for concentrating future content on one or two chosen planets - please don't! Warframe could already use some more mission variety, restricting it further will not make things better for anyone!

this game used to be teeming with people 24/7, you don't even have to waste ur time to find friends/clan to play with. 

no one's talking about restricting content, the planet which houses lich can cycle through different places. 

there's solo mode available, but ur wasting a lot of time/efficiency by playing alone, farming wise

again this is a co-op game, which is what brought me here.

Archived