Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Alerts mission not showing up

(PSN)Frosty_Plague

I been in steel meridian and the level is max. I got red veil to rank 2. I just join cephalon suda and arbiter of hexis. I been playing with the arbiter of hexis symbol on my warframe but the syndicate alerts are not showing up. The current status is neutral for both arbiter of hexis and cephalon suda. 

the Arbiter of hexis symbol doesn't get me point because it is the basic one.  I only been playing steel meridian I haven't done any mission for red veil. I need advice please or help.

Syndicate Missions/Alerts will only show up if the Main Syndicate is at Rank 1.

As for why you're not gaining Standing with your Sigils, it's likely because you hit the Daily Standing Limit.

My advice for gaining Standing:

• Advanced Sigils

Rank 1 and above rewards for the Main Syndicates can reward you special Sigils that give you more Standing both from your Daily Standing Limit and finishing Syndicate missions. I highly recommend that when you level up to a new higher rank, you redeem one of these Sigils to gain Standing even faster.

• Syndicate Medallions

Special pickups in Syndicate missions that gives you extra Standing when turned in. Best part is that they will bypass the Daily Standing Limit; you can turn in as many as you can until you reach the Syndicate's standing cap.

They spawn in spots similar to Cephalon Fragments and Ayatan Sculptures, and they can be detected via Loot Radar too. Most missions will feature 8 of these Medallions. At minimum, getting all 8 will net 4000 Standing per mission. Some Defense/Interception missions however do not spawn them depending on the tileset/map it's on.

As for your Syndicate choices, I suggest doing Cephalon Suda and Steel Meridian only. That way, Steel Meridian's gains will break even with Red Veil's Standing loss. The latter is a result of Suda's Standing gain. By also doing Suda, you can also level the Arbiters of Hexis in the process.

45 minutes ago, (PSN)Frosty_Plague said:

The current status is neutral for both arbiter of hexis and cephalon suda. 

You don’t get missions when your level is neutral. You need to wear the basic sigil for each and get them to rank up. Do pay attention to the allied/opposed syndicates. If you are going for four syndicates you need to have one that does not interact with two of them. It will also require a bit of balancing when you are gaining points as to not downgrade your rank.

3 hours ago, krc473 said:

You don’t get missions when your level is neutral. You need to wear the basic sigil for each and get them to rank up. Do pay attention to the allied/opposed syndicates. If you are going for four syndicates you need to have one that does not interact with two of them. It will also require a bit of balancing when you are gaining points as to not downgrade your rank.

Yes I have paid attention.  I am neutral with them and have the basic symbol. But the basic symbol does not give me rep. 

I have only done steel meridian. and rank up red veil. I have not done any missions for red veil.. 

I just join artiber of hexius and cephalon suda.  To level up suda with steel meridian  symbol so I don't lose rep with red veil. But I started neutral with both hexius and suda. And I am earning no rep because I only have the basic symbol with no rep. 

I have put the basic symbol for both suda and hexius on my warframe but I am not earning any rep. 

3 hours ago, Duality52 said:

As for why you're not gaining Standing with your Sigils, it's likely because you hit the Daily Standing Limit.

• Advanced Sigils

Rank 1 and above rewards for the Main Syndicates can reward you special Sigils that give you more Standing both from your Daily Standing Limit and finishing Syndicate missions. I highly recommend that when you level up to a new higher rank, you redeem one of these Sigils to gain Standing even faster.

• Syndicate Medallions

Special pickups in Syndicate missions that gives you extra Standing when turned in. Best part is that they will bypass the Daily Standing Limit; you can turn in as many as you can until you reach the Syndicate's standing cap.

They spawn in spots similar to Cephalon Fragments and Ayatan Sculptures, and they can be detected via Loot Radar too. Most missions will feature 8 of these Medallions. At minimum, getting all 8 will net 4000 Standing per mission. Some Defense/Interception missions however do not spawn them depending on the tileset/map it's on.

As for your Syndicate choices, I suggest doing Cephalon Suda and Steel Meridian only. That way, Steel Meridian's gains will break even with Red Veil's Standing loss. The latter is a result of Suda's Standing gain. By also doing Suda, you can also level the Arbiters of Hexis in the process.

I ment to reply your comment but read my reply. 

3 hours ago, Duality52 said:

• Advanced Sigils

• Syndicate Medallions

I have only done steel meridian. and rank up red veil. I have not done any missions for red veil.

I just join artiber of hexius and cephalon suda.  To level up suda with steel meridian  symbol so I don't lose rep with red veil.  I started neutral with both hexius and suda. And I am earning no rep because I only have the basic symbol with no rep. 

I have put the basic symbol for both suda and hexius on my warframe but I am not earning any rep. 

4 hours ago, (PSN)Frosty_Plague said:

The only thing I can say is to check your Daily Standing Limit. This can be checked via:

• The second console to the left of the Navigation console (number at the top of the Syndicate console)
  • Profile: Number at the top of the Syndicate tab

That's what's likely stopping you from gaining any Standing with them. The Limit resets at 8 PM ET. and it can be increased by increasing your Mastery Rank.

32 minutes ago, Duality52 said:

The only thing I can say is to check your Daily Standing Limit. This can be checked via:

• The second console to the left of the Navigation console (number at the top of the Syndicate console)
  • Profile: Number at the top of the Syndicate tab

That's what's likely stopping you from gaining any Standing with them. The Limit resets at 8 PM ET. and it can be increased by increasing your Mastery Rank.

I still have all my daily limit been trying for 3 days haven't got any rep. 

Archived