Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primary/Secondary Arcane Icon in Arsenal to identify which weapon that has unlocked its arcane slot

Vesterbro

Dear DE, I think it would be nice to add some icon in arsenal when we browsing through our weapon
For a player like me that likes to collect all weapons and like to changing guns between every missions, right now I'm struggling to remembering which weapon that has its arcane slot unlocked lol
So thats why, a simple icon would be nice as an identifier among these weapons

Example:
Group_1.png

And also maybe we can sort the weapon by unlocked arcane?

24 minutes ago, Vesterbro said:

For a player like me that likes to collect all weapons, I'm struggling to remembering which weapon that has its arcane slot unlocked

I like to collect weapons too. I am struggling to figure out why it actually matters what has the arcane slot unlocked. Does not having the slot open impact the likelihood of you using a specific weapon? Admittedly I do only have two weapons with it open so I might be missing something.

40 minutes ago, krc473 said:

I might be missing something.

Some people just want to stick arcanes in their entire weapon collection of... how many weapons does Warframe have again?

... That many.

... Honestly, I don't care.

The only weapons I have weapon arcanes installed are the weapons I'm maining anyway... The same as my Warframe.

5 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

The only weapons I have weapon arcanes installed are the weapons I'm maining anyway... The same as my Warframe.

That is pretty much what I am doing too. Perhaps that is why this suggestion seems a bit pointless to me. I cannot imagine there would be any harm in implementing it though.

Just now, krc473 said:

I cannot imagine there would be any harm in implementing it though.

Nope, there isn't...

Its one of those harmless things that appear momentarily in a menu, that's pretty much why I don't see a negative from it...

... Instead of those things that are glued to your face for hours with no way of turning them off without disabling the entire HUD...

2 hours ago, krc473 said:

I like to collect weapons too. I am struggling to figure out why it actually matters what has the arcane slot unlocked. Does not having the slot open impact the likelihood of you using a specific weapon? Admittedly I do only have two weapons with it open so I might be missing something.

Well if you're only open 2 slot, this isn't a problem.
But I've unlocked 15-20 slots and now I'm struggling to remember which one that has been unlocked lol. I like to change my guns before mission to avoid boredom, that's why I've unlocked so many. 

12 minutes ago, Vesterbro said:

Well if you're only open 2 slot, this isn't a problem.
But I've unlocked 15-20 slots and now I'm struggling to remember which one that has been unlocked lol. I like to change my guns before mission to avoid boredom, that's why I've unlocked so many. 

That still doesn’t tell me why it actually matters. I get that the arcanes have an effect, but are they really that useful for most content? This is a question more due to my own curiosity rather than it making a difference to my thoughts on your suggestion. I am all for it being implemented I am just curious - it’s not a detrimental change so it may as well be implemented.

8 hours ago, krc473 said:

That still doesn’t tell me why it actually matters. I get that the arcanes have an effect, but are they really that useful for most content? This is a question more due to my own curiosity rather than it making a difference to my thoughts on your suggestion. I am all for it being implemented I am just curious - it’s not a detrimental change so it may as well be implemented.

Oh, The arcane itself isn't very useful, you can finish most content without it. But it allow players like me who like to tinkers and maximize the builds

Archived