Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

sister of parvos issues, i really need some help

grampvevo

Question

I've been  trying my best to get the new ephaemra from the sisters of parvos recently and i've encountered a pretty huge problem. they're borderline impossible to kill once they pass level 3
specifically currently, i've been trying to fight a sister with a cold arca plasmor, and to be truthful i don't quite understand why my kuva chakkhurr (which usually hits for roughly 10k a shot) is only hitting her for 200 damage, meanwhile she basically one shots me. have i missed something about the sisters? is there something i am doing wrong? considering i've never struggled with liches like this in the past i'm very confused and would appreciate any and all reccomendations.

6 answers to this question

22 minutes ago, grampvevo said:

have i missed something about the sisters?

Check the page about your sister. Have a look for resistances, immunities and weaknesses - compare these to what is on your weapon. You really only want to be using things they are weak to. I haven’t noticed if it’s a problem at all levels, but high fire rate weapons are often better than low fire rate high damage ones. You could just be using the wrong mods, but you would need to post a picture of your build, the sister’s page could also be useful.

2 часа назад, grampvevo сказал:

(which usually hits for roughly 10k a shot) is only hitting her for 200 damage

because of insane damage reduction, weapons which have slow fire rate but high damage output are not very viable when fighting SoPs. I would recommend high fire rate weapons.

Also keep in mind that AI of all liches are almost non-existent, which means you may try to engage those from a positon where most of the your frame is hidden, but you can still aim to the head of SoP. It works for every situation be it farming murmurs or killing lich.

Archived