Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Share Your Lucky Stories Here.

JJFATDUDE

I felt like I've had a lot of lucky stories whether it be getting something super awesome randomly or surviving with 2 hp. So I felt like making this. Share your stroke of lucks here in this thread. I'll start this off with a story of my own.

This morning, I felt farming Xini to level up my noob equipment for mastery points. So then Wave 5 hit, and I didn't really want it, but a Banshee Helmet blueprint popped up. So I said, hey, why the heck not. And since no one was doing Xini anymore, I decided to go do Varro. And there, once again at Wave 5 I got Banshee Systems. At this point I was really now trying to test my luck. So I went to do Galathea on my way to Despina to get the Chassis. And guess what? The end game reward from capturing our target is the Banshee Chassis! So I used up my resources to make the Banshee. And my friends took about 2 months to farm for it while I took no more than 30 minutes to get Banshee.

Sorry if this story is long. If you're lazy, I'll just bold the important parts.

By the way, not sure if this is intended and if everyone knows this but you can get Banshee parts from capture missions.

Edited by JJFATDUDE

After farming for Ash, which was the first 'frame I farmed, for about a week straight (a 'frame I ended up not liking at all), I got all of the Nova components in 5-7 runs. This was before you got a part at the end of the mission.

Honestly though, considering the way RNG works, any time you get just about anything it's luck, no matter how much time you put into it.

During one of my very earliest days of playing Warframe, me and a couple friends decide to start heading towards Nef Anyo's mission to farm him for Gallium (We all needed it for something at the time, can't quite remember what). So, we load into the only Mars mission we have unlocked.

Open a locker.

"Gallium +1"

The one and only time RNG was merciful towards us.

ok I got some time so will tell couple stories:

Went to Xini with clan leader to have some fun, but he crashed at the start of wave 16, after host migration I was there alone, soloing up to wave 20 to get out with a win. Then I notice that I cant kill anything as I used to do before, damage was really low and only then realised I had Extinguished key on me lol... somehow managed to finish 20 waves with extinguished key on Xini lol...

Second story of something that made me laugh to tears lol

Infested defense again, with my Vauban friend, I was with Ember. Vauban drops vortex, I set it on fire, watch it burn, relax. Suddenly, ancient ran up to my back DING I fly into the vortex full of toxic ancients, im dead LOL

I met a guy in Outer Terminus who wanted Split Chamber(me too, but I wasn't looking for it at that moment) so we reach wave 5 and, oh, the reward was Split Chamber

Then he wanted Focus(I already had it maxed) so he took me to Xini and, oh again, the reward of the 10 wave was Focus!
And THEN he forced our luck again, looking for Flow or some rare mod at a random defense mission on Earth, and, OH MA' FACKING GAHD, at wave 5 we got it (8)

I think that guy loved me for at least 30 minutes lol

If you have had a good bit of luck with RNG lately, or if you have some absurd score you want to brag about post it here.

I'll start with the fact that I just got Banshee helm and systems from two consecutive defense missions on Venera (waves 15 and 20). Already had the Chassis built. 

From like the first or second thread I ever made lol. 

When I first started, ten missions in I had Split Chamber, Barrel Diffusion, and that one multishot mod for the shotgun. I stupidly sold the shotgun one, and have been searching for it ever since, but this isn't too terrible since I don't actually own a shotgun beyond the Strun Wrath.

Also, I started in Open Beta, yet joined soon enough to pick Volt as my starter frame.

Which leads into a funny story about where I was farming for Neural Sensors, and in only three runs picked up all three parts for the Volt frame. I felt bad for the guy who I ran it with who said they were at it for a good while.

Had two Firestorms drop within a minute.

Datamass in Mobile Defense bugged and wouldn't trigger countdown timer.

DEpls

I had Firestorm drop in Wave 32 in Xini, while recording with Frost Prime (myself) and Nova (team mate) for the Frost competition. We were all 'OMGWTFBBQ!'

Especially coincidental, as we were discussing farming it right before the mission.

Ok I'll share another one. One time, I played with a random dude who gave me the last part I needed for Paris Prime. He wanted to do a T3 Ext. so we did it. We got a Frost Prime System and we were so excited. He said that was the part that he needed. Then we got into the same mission again. He said, hey, maybe we'll get the blade for Orthos Prime. And we did. And that was the last part I needed for Orthos Prime.