Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Revolver VS Other Handguns

Dragonofdarkness13

To open straight to the point before I start talking, I really would like to see the Revolvers in this game carry sounds more like what you'd expect to hear from Large Caliber Revolvers and not have them sound like tin can plinkers.

So I'll admit I am a Revolver fanboy, I like the feel of having 6-8 very powerful shots and needing to aim but knowing that what you hit is going to drop with a thunderous blast. Warframe Delivered a Lever Action Rifle that gives me the cowboy shivers in the Prisma Grinlok but after all this time I am STILL waiting on a Revolver to fit the bill. Most of the Revolver style handguns in Warframe are more in the low power section and ALL of them sound like 9mm semi autos or 22. can plinkers. Legit the closest to the sound and power I want from a Revolver in this game is the Lex Prime and it's basically a golden 1911. With the Magnus Prime coming I was hoping I'd get what I was looking for, the non prime magnus is decently powered weapon it just sounds weak... So I hoping, even to the point of trying to ask during streams every time the chat was off cool down, that the Magnus Prime would SOUND like a revolver.
  Well I just heard it today and it sounds like a 22. Plinker with a spacey laser zip filter over it... I'm still going to use it but can we PLEASE at some point get a Powerful Sounding Revolver with Stats to match ?
This-->

Not this -->

Agree.....but your examples still sound weak.  This is the proper sound:

Also, Warframe has no high caliber revolvers.  Nothing that feels and plays like one.    Only Euphona Prime is somewhat close, but its not a revolver, and its sounds and looks are sht.

If DE were to make a REAL revolver, it would have Corinth's reload and firing sounds + Euphona's primary fire stats.  

2 hours ago, Kainosh said:

Also, Warframe has no high caliber revolvers.  Nothing that feels and plays like one.    Only Euphona Prime is somewhat close, but its not a revolver, and its sounds and looks are sht.

If DE were to make a REAL revolver, it would have Corinth's reload and firing sounds + Euphona's primary fire stats.  

Agree with this completely

Archived