Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wrongly losing syndicate standing after Plague Star bounty

CraxyAlpaca

While wearing the red veil syndicate sigil I lost standing for red veil and gained it for other syndicates. This happened after beating a run of the Plague Star bounty. This was not solely a visual bug and the my standing actually represented these values. I was in a full squad and on the current build of Warframe (30.7.3).

unknown.png

I've had this happen to me too. Wearing Sigil for Arbiters of Hexis but lost standing.

So, originally I spent time in missions to gain the standing. Then played the Plague Star mission - and ended up losing the standing. Then had to spend more time in missions to regain the standing. So I 'paid' my time for that standing three times.

Yeah this happened to me earlier on PS4. I ran plague star twice and with the double affinity and my own double affinity booster i lost 16,000 standing for steel meridian. Crazy. Hopefully they can get this fixed and maybe send a few relic packs or something for those of us losing our syndicate standing. 

I thought i had the wrong sigil on but nope still had my champion +15% steel meridian

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP. This is still happening on the Plains bounty missions. Why are you docking my standing in Arbiters of Hexis? If it is because of the other people on my public squad, then this is discouraging team play. Are you going to give us an option to prevent squading up with people in opposing syndicates?

Archived