Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Harrow Build

xXMystic_MindfoxXx

Question

4 answers to this question

1 minute ago, xX_Si7ver_Xx said:

I'm pretty sure it is the next prime. The order after nidus is Harrow, Khora, Garuda, Revenent, Baruuk, Hildryn, Wisp, Gauss and Grendel.

That seems about right.... 

1 minute ago, xX_Si7ver_Xx said:

I don't have his ability on helminth

Well there you go... While you are waiting for his Prime you can Build Him and test drive him.... Then Feed Him to The Fishes 😈 !!!

3 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

That Depends on if you already have his Helminth Ability.... If you do... You can just wait....

Also you should make sure that Harrow Prime is the next Warframe.... DE Has a pattern they follow for Prime Releases so it might be someone else... 😱

I'm pretty sure it is the next prime. The order after nidus is Harrow, Khora, Garuda, Revenent, Baruuk, Hildryn, Wisp, Gauss and Grendel.
I don't have his ability on helminth.

Harrow is fun to play, very active and spammy but he can also be fragile...   His helminth ability is condemn which stuns enemies and regens your shields(and grants overshields).  This can be a great option to help other paper thin frames turn into shield tanks.  (a very tiny amount of frames if that).   Shields + adapt + arcane barrier...  

Harrow was a useful tool for eidolon fights for a time because of his ability to buff team crits (never figured that out, or eidolons lol).  

Otherwise you dont see him in use much.... but him with melee or huge RoF/ammo guns and his ability to buff teams RoF/speed is still pretty awesome.

-----------

I would build harrow, master him, feed him to helminth and wait for prime.  

Archived