Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aiki | Acupuncture |

Enderman20

Name : Aiki

Description : Even as thin as a needle, Aiki is the last to be underestimated. It can throw needles at very high speed with incredible accuracy, so much so that it can hit an enemy's weak points in such a way that it completely paralyzes it, making it a bag of flesh and metal.

Stats

Hp : 75 --> 225

Shields : 75 --> 225

Armor : 150

Energy : 200 --> 300

Speed : 1.20

Passive 

Enemies affected by status puncture take 15% more damage per stack from each of your attacks, and any effects caused by your abilities last 10% more per stack.

Ability 1

Throw a volley of needles at enemies that will hit them in specific points in order to relax their muscles and mess up the circuits, knocking anyone hit to the ground. Enemies on the ground will be completely paralyzed, unable to get up and fight back, and vulnerable to execution.

Spoiler

Cost : 25

Cone of dispersion : 65°

Range : 30 meters

Damage : 850 (100% puncture | 200% status chance)

Ragdoll effect duration : 8 seconds

Augment

The needles remain stuck in enemy nerves and circuits even after they manage to get up, reducing their movement speed by 50%.

Ability 2

Throw thin needles with targeted force at your allies. The needles will stick into their flesh in specific points, loosening the muscles in order to facilitate any type of movement, and inhibit the perception of pain. Hold to apply to yourself.

Spoiler

Cost : 25

Cone of dispersion : 55°

Range : 30 meters

Movement speed : + 35%

Speed of stunts : + 55%

Damage reduction : 55% (up to 95%)

Buffs duration : 18 seconds

Augment

The needles are infused with a relaxing and restorative substance, which increases the power of effects by 25%, and heals allies by 35 hp / s for the duration of the effect.

Ability 3

Place an immense amount of very thin needles on your body that will form a heavy barrier that can greatly reduce the damage caused by any type of bullet. The barrier of needles counterattacks any enemy that gets too close, thrusting subtle particles into the body that will touch specific points, causing immense pain.

Spoiler

Cost : 75

Damage reduction : 75% (up to 95%)

Barrier Duration : 22 seconds

Damage radius : 8 meters (unaffected by mods)

Damaged enemies will be stunned.

Stun duration : 3 seconds

Damage : 400/s (100% puncture | 150% status chance)

Damage/s duration : 3 seconds

Augment

The Needle Barrier releases a 360 degree burst of needles every 4 seconds that deals 400 damage for 2 seconds. The discharge reaches a maximum radius of 15 meters.

Ability 4

Release an immense amount of fine needles with a 360 ° blast. The needles will hit the enemies, going on their body and in the eyes, blinding them and causing them a pain so excruciating as to make them difficult even in the easiest of movements, and the ease in the eyes will blind them for life, making shooting you a real challenge.

Spoiler

Cost : 100

Damage : 1.000 on hit + 300/s (both 100% puncture | 300% status chance on hit | 50% status chance on damage/s)

Damage/s duration : 4.5 seconds

Movement speed : -80% (up to -100%)

-movement speed duration : 4.5 seconds

Blind effect : - 50% precision

Blind duration : unlimited

Synergy

4+3

When the 4th ability is activated while the 3rd is still active, you regenerate 1 second duration for each nermic hit, and 2 seconds for each enemy killed. The duration of the ability can be overcharged up to 150% of the total duration with this synergy.

Augment

The needles are super sharp, gaining +2.5 penetration and are capable of permanently damaging enemy weapons, reducing the damage they deal by 33%.

Signature weapon

Name : Neddler

Type : Primary

Description : Primary weapon that fires needle-like projectiles fully automatically. The bullets are easy to store, and thanks to this the magazine of the weapon is very large for its size, but despite this, the needles manage to fly fast enough to pierce shields and enemies. When wielded by Aiki, the needles fired from the weapon always apply status puncture on the critical hit.

Spoiler

Precision : 67

Magazine capacity : 165

Max ammo : 825

Reload speed : 1.9 seconds

Fire rate : 14.50

Trigger : Automatic

Noise : Silenced

Punch trought : 1.2

Critical chance : 32%

Critical damage : 2.5xx

Status chance : 21%

Damage : 20 (13 puncture | 7 slash)

Thanks for reading. Tell me what you think in the comments.

Have a nice day/afternoon/evening/night :D

Pretty neat idea but why Aiki? Aiki is oneness and blending in combat ,but more through joints, to soften enemies blow and linked to Aikido (which doesn't involve) . Maybe a name more representative of Fukibari (japanese martial art involving needles) or Hattori (first ninja clan to incorporate needles as weapons ) due to them being ninjas that actually specialized in using needles if you want to go the assaultive Acupuncture route. Fuki would be a good name in my opinion and more resembling of theme.

10 hours ago, (PSN)Don_Coyot said:

why Aiki

Aiki is a part of the word "acupuncture" translated into the Punjabi language. Yes, maybe taking the word and translating into a language such as Japanese, or Chinese might be more "adequate", but in this way I find most of the names for my warframes, and I wanted to change the language a bit.

48 minutes ago, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:

there you are! :), Enderman you always bring out the most unique and Original Warframe ideas, without straying away too much from the mechanics in Warframe gameplay. Awesome concept i like it very much 👍

it also has potential for good animations :) 

I'm glad you like it, but it's a pity that I'm more likely to die hit by a golden meteorite than this concept being made by the DE and put into play.

1 minute ago, Enderman20 said:

I'm glad you like it, but it's a pity that I'm more likely to die hit by a golden meteorite than this concept being made by the DE and put into play.

i'd advise to never loose hope on your concepts, if you want to have more impact you can maybe try designing an art for your Warframes? 

even if DE never considers it, you didn't really Waste your time, and even if it takes them years to acknowledge it (like for example the Wraithe Warframe becoming sevagoth) then have patience, patience will help you so much in this game.

who knows, DE might even design a Warframe similar to yours but with slightly different fundamentals.

for example, i asked for a K-drive Warframe 5 months ago, never imagining that they would actually announce Yareli just weeks after, she's not exactly what i wanted from a K-drive based Warframe, but she's very close.

4 minutes ago, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:

you can maybe try designing an art for your Warframes? 

I would, but I have no drawing skills. The best I can do is stickmen.

5 minutes ago, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:

i'd advise to never loose hope on your concepts

If I had lost hope, I wouldn't have done (about) a hundred concepts for warframes.

Archived