Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endless Proxima Void Storms are Unrewarding

corallein

Corrupted Holokeys being only an end-of-mission reward means that endless void storms are completely useless to do. If you want holokeys, you run a skirmish or exterminate. If you want to run an endless void mission, you're far better off doing a regular void fissure mission that doesn't have the incredibly annoying storm aoe spam. Plus on top of that Raknoids completely stopped spawning in Fenton's Field after the first 5 minutes, so it's not even useful for Ambassador component blueprints farm.

2 hours ago, corallein said:

Corrupted Holokeys being only an end-of-mission reward means that endless void storms are completely useless to do. If you want holokeys, you run a skirmish or exterminate. If you want to run an endless void mission, you're far better off doing a regular void fissure mission that doesn't have the incredibly annoying storm aoe spam. Plus on top of that Raknoids completely stopped spawning in Fenton's Field after the first 5 minutes, so it's not even useful for Ambassador component blueprints farm.

The Raknoid thing happened to me as well….

now with 10 holokeys per mission its not that bad, i see no reason to do endless since the rewards are ship parts which are useless junk if you already got them. skirmish runs should take you 8mins per run average. even less if squad is really good with no lag.

8 hours ago, corallein said:

Unfortunately, voidstorms as a whole are barely rewarding.
They are just way longer void fissures, their only redeeming quality are the holokeys (although, even they aren't enough to bring players back).

Warframe has reached the point where they can't come up with interesting rewards, thus making most of the content dead/completed at release. We are way past being excited about the 1000 weapons they would want to add. Warframe needs a new type of vertical progression, because right now we could leave the game for 3 years and still be on veterans level when we return.

• 3 months later...
On 2021-09-24 at 7:10 AM, Dauggie said:

now with 10 holokeys per mission its not that bad, i see no reason to do endless since the rewards are ship parts which are useless junk if you already got them. skirmish runs should take you 8mins per run average. even less if squad is really good with no lag.

that's 3.75 holokeys (37.5% drop chance) per mission on average and if you are on an "unlucky" streak, you can end up not getting a single holokey in an hour.

Should just be something like 2 holokeys guaranteed and 2 from rng or just 4 guaranteed imho

then again, I hate RNG and I leave gambling to those who think the bank doesn't always win in the end

Archived