Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New war is coming and Some Frames really really need some tweaks before it goes on

Tsoe

When it comes to Ash, he needs a revisit and it doesn't matter what anyone else says or thinks, stats and ppl`s actions proves he needs a revisit.

I say Ash needs a revisit and ppl say "he`s perfect" and get upset with me but he`s not, Ash has issues most ppl don`t know about.

The reason being because;

• People use two of his augment 24/7 to the point where they completely ignore the issues of the abilities and act like they are ok.
  • The way people use him and talk about him ("oh he can use seeking shuriken to strip armour and can kill lvl 100+ with bs) they can`t see his issues in a general sense.

Also If you take Ash and put him in Ninja Gaiden, he would be great in fact even better than Ryu because of how his abilities work and structure of the game however if you take Ryu and put him in warframe he won`t be able to survive because he has no way of dealing with hoards of enemies. The point is Ash cannot deal with hoards of enemies efficiently, sometimes damage is not enough, that`s why he needs a revisit. 

Here is a post of my version of a revisit that will make him fun and effective.

Archived