Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any news about past Prime Gaming items coming back?

RS219

Question

I missed out on last month's Verv Domestik drone because I wasn't paying attention that these things last for precisely 1 month now. It's not a game-breaker but I like to collect drones so I'm a bit bummed out about that.

Anyone know anything about this?

Setting to companions tag as the closest thing because this forum's tag system is atrociously limited.

5 answers to this question

23 hours ago, vanaukas said:

I want to know too, I couldn't claim a lot of stuff in the past and I'm wanting bad the operator face set and some rime sigil that looked awesome

You're probably talking about Static Reactor Prime, the only sigil that applies a mild ephemera effect to your warframe as well.

23 hours ago, Dauggie said:

so far nothing from previous prime gaming exclusive items have come back, but warframe has always been never say never thing. like how braton  lato vandal got back after 5-6 years, you can wait and hope they come back too.

Fair. The problem is that Amazon's tentacles are stuck on this and there's no openly accessible agreement between them and DE on whether this stuff can ever be released outside of their twitch prime nonsense.

Not meaning to necro this thread but I thought I'd just answer it with myself as the answer.

The latest Prime Resurgence update addresses this issue by adding Twitch Prime goods into Varzia's aya shop.

Unfortunately, anything ending in a "-Prime" costs Regal Aya tokens to purchase, which is a real money purchase only. Non-primed Twitch Prime cosmetics, like the Deimos phlegm-cape and the Liset skin are currently on sale for 10 normal (farmable) Aya each.

Which means I'll get my Verv drone. Eventually. Probably.

Archived