Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does anybody else here get the same Sister of Parvos Personality over and over again?

(PSN)OnionSlayer27

I want to be clear: This isn't at all a major issue. There are a ton of unnecessary complaints about stuff in this game. I understand asking the game to draw from a pool of 4 relatively nonimportant groups of flavor text will inexorably result in repetition. This is no black mark against the game.

But for me, I always seem to end up with either the British domineering one or the cowardly nervous one. Which is fine and all but I just think the other two are cooler.

The Lich system in general is way too RNG heavy. Especially in regards to farming weapons. Destroying the same larvling/candidate 15 times to get a certain outcome can be a little annoying.

1 hour ago, (PSN)OnionSlayer27 said:

I want to be clear: This isn't at all a major issue. There are a ton of unnecessary complaints about stuff in this game. I understand asking the game to draw from a pool of 4 relatively nonimportant groups of flavor text will inexorably result in repetition. This is no black mark against the game.

But for me, I always seem to end up with either the British domineering one or the cowardly nervous one. Which is fine and all but I just think the other two are cooler.

The Lich system in general is way too RNG heavy. Especially in regards to farming weapons. Destroying the same larvling/candidate 15 times to get a certain outcome can be a little annoying.

I’m stuck on flirtatious…. Also i destroyed about 72 candidates and still didn’t get my desired weapon.

my favorites are the smart ones, but for some reason the flirtatious ones got epic names while the first lich I got, which was the intelligent type, was called “Cigg egg”

The personalities are usually the same, and the damage bonus is also usually 25%. (For me)

I just shrug, kill it and move onto the next one - I know if it ever changes it’ll be a long time coming, and I’ll already have moved onto something else.

Archived