Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zaw & Conclave & some weapons

(PSN)TheNegativeOfMe

They need to bring back the Zaws weapons to Conclave because what’s the point of making them just for Missions it takes to gash darn long to make i meant to get the resources it was fun to get it but at the same time it was a pain in my tenno ass to get a fish that only to get in the day time but that not why i hate fishing it’t when you hear a freaking big ship and one of those small ships and yet that part of the reason why it was hard to fish you get ground assault and air assault at the same muking time but the hardest gluking ass resources was so hard to get its the wings of a bird i took me a whole day to make a Zaw. Before i even thinking of making a Zaw i remember i can use a Zaw in conclave way back then so i decided to start making one and as i started to get the resources i relies upon why i stopped making a Zaw it way to much time but i push through it and finally made a Zaw after i made it i go to my Arsenal and went to conclave Arsenal and went to weapons but it was not there. So i did a little research and a Tenno a Mucking Tenno complain about Zaw weapons man/ Girl why the hell that was i believe in 2017or 2018 they were complaining about a Zaw dagger well guess what Tenno i’m talking about they should take away some weapons but let me tell you Lets see oh The Wolf Sledge, Telos Boltace, Mire, Ohma these weapons are way to overpowering they should A MAke the damage so gash darn low or B don’t put them in conclave any more. My point is please bring back Zaws in Conclave can can we add a throwing Zaw that will be cool. And on the note take away the god dame F Wolf Sledge it takes 2 throwes and it doesn’t have to hit if it misses you will still take damage i can handle other weapons but when someone kill a higher player this is what happens)( oh this bish kill me let me wipe out my no skill Wolf Sedge and get kills because i have skill)( Bish no you don’t all you do is using a weapon that does not even have to hit your target Warframe what the Glick fix the mucing problem and fix the zaw where they can come back to conclave please. 

i'm not made i'm just sick of players who think its cool to use a Wolf Sledge if i ever get one i might be one of those players but i don't want to it won't even be far to the players that i'm playing against. 

57 minutes ago, (PSN)TheNegativeOfMe said:

They need to bring back the Zaws weapons to Conclave

Zaws were removed from conclave for a good reason: balance.

The amount of possible zaws to balance is rather big, and stuff like having a not so slow heavy blade zaw with a huge hurtbox on top of enough damage to insta kill most frames doesn't fit a pvp environment.

1 hour ago, (PSN)TheNegativeOfMe said:

they should take away some weapons but let me tell you Lets see oh The Wolf Sledge, Telos Boltace, Mire, Ohma these weapons are way to overpowering

Indeed, however, having unbalanced stuff isn't reason to bring back other unbalanced stuff.

oki what about this 

Here are my ideas to make conclave better and more fun so everyone can play for the new player.

They should give away platinum for every match like every match you win you get 5 Platinum and if you lose you get 1 platinum but hear a catch some weapons won’t be available Like every Prime warframe and every weapon.   

We should have our own inventory for conclave for warframe and weapon like 10 warframe slots and 25 slots for weapons and when we make the weapons we have a choice to put them in the conclave inventory slots so we can have separate inventory slots.

It would be awesome if we can play against bots and these bots have every weapon and every warframe but we can change the difficulty of the bots but you don’t get any platinum for the practice, you just dong it so you can get better at playing Conclave for those who are new and don’t know what to do so it benefits both new and old players.

The wolf Sedge- They should make the damage low that it will take 20 damage per hit and make the throwing very slow like how they did for the glave or we can block it and we don’t take damage but it go bake to the one who throws it and it damages them and takes away their shields. Telos Boltace- i don’t hat it has much as the wolf Sedge there is one thing they should fixes )( When you get paralyzed you should stay paralyzed for 5 seconds but they won’t be able to do it after 15 seconds when you are away and you take less damage when you are paralyzed. Atlas & Atlas prime last ability when you turn to stone and they can kill you like you are a piece of ant, they should add where you can press x x x x to break the stone and run away but no head shots can kill you while you in the stone and you won’t  take a lot of damage. Oh, and trigger Prime make sure when you are 500 feet away from then you are still gonna die from a friken head shot please fix that.

Archived