Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anybody know where the best spot to get salvage is?

(XBOX)Demiwolf0606

your profile shows you just joined so i'll give a newbie answer..

every planet has some infested survival defense mission which drop extra resource % , so look for a planet that drops salvage and do that planet's such survival-defense mission.

salvage tbh are very common resource, you dont even have to do long survival just some 10minute should be enough. after that just play your game normally and you will stockpile it without ever needed to specifically grind it.

11 minutes ago, Dauggie said:

every planet has some infested survival defense mission which drop extra resource % , so look for a planet that drops salvage and do that planet's such survival-defense mission.

Specifically for salvage the Mars dark sector survival is a node called Wahiba.  Survival is going to be the better option between that and defense.

I think Ceres might have some Salvage.... Maybe Phobos aswell... I don't remember.... Salvage tends to Pile Up relatively quickly...

You should keep your Eyes Peeled for Oxium and Hexanon.

11 hours ago, (XBOX)Demiwolf0606 said:

If anyone has some tips, please help.

As soon as it becomes Convenient to do so.... You should get a Smeeta Kavat.... Their Genetic Keys are farmed by Scanning Feral Kavats on Deimos (in the Derelict Ships... Not on the Planet)...

Archived