Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Linch confrontation

(PSN)unwantedeath

well.. isn't that a clue in which direction you should focus? after finishing star chart and quest, players complain about what to do.. well that's what you do.

work on your railjack and dry dock. game's future update includes them heavily, what are you going to do then? 

30 minutes ago, Dauggie said:

work on your railjack and dry dock. game's future update includes them heavily, what are you going to do then?

Samething we did with Railjack... Let it become a Ghost Town 😁.... Then watch as DE tries to bribe is to play it....

24 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Samething we did with Railjack... Let it become a Ghost Town 😁.... Then watch as DE tries to bribe is to play it....

i doubt it will become ghost town, unlike PVP players have invested their time and resources into this. i hate necramechs even till this day, but i still got both max rank and perfectly modded. not going to b!tch about how i dislike it and should be removed.

2 hours ago, Dauggie said:

i doubt it will become ghost town, unlike PVP players have invested their time and resources into this

I know I'm one of those players...

However I'm only in it for the Instrinsics and the Goodies.... Once I have those.... I have no reason to return....

2 hours ago, Dauggie said:

i hate necramechs even till this day, but i still got both max rank and perfectly modded. not going to b!tch about how i dislike it and should be removed.

Don't worry... I can do that for both of us... ♥️ !!! I got your back, Tenno.

8 hours ago, Lutesque said:

They have tried it with flashy things. It backfired. I don't want to play Void storm exterminate. *ba dum tss*

Archived