Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.6.2

[DE]Rebecca

Would it be possible to add awards to our inventories during extraction/before the black screen hits? 
Because that does not seem to happen and I've had friends losing void items. I run mostly solo when going for void items now so I don't notice it, but they're pretty frustrated. 

Downvote for this patch, 6 crashes in a row in 20+ mins survivals with different game settings ... + got twice infinity blackscreen after exctraction with "Waiting for other players" message ...

Tons of negative emotions, thank you DE.

Edited by Keetsune

The team heal "bug" being able to heal someone when they are bleeding on the floor was a nice feature. I agree with many others that it should be kept in the game. Otherwise, add an item that revives fallen players from a distance please and thank you. Or make it a warframe ability?   

Edited by davidorviet

Damn, you know having team heal reviving players was actually a good thing, it was really the only use for items and opened up some good gameplay options.

I would reconsider depending on player feedback.

That aside, thanks for the other fixes, especially the black screen. 

- Fixed excessive lag and desyncs occurring when playing multiple missions in a row.

- Fixed unresponsive black screen appearing at end of mission, also a message is now displayed if unexpected delays occur when returning to main menu.

- Improved distribution of random numbers generated by RNG. More information: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/128402-rng-algorithm-bugschanges/

- Fixed Team Heal unintentionally reviving downed players.

- Fixed Team Heal/Ammo/Shield/Energy drops permanently remaining on client, also removed collision from them and fixed missing effects.

- Fixed being unable to contribute to new rooms after host migration occurs in clan dojo.

- Fixed security camera "alerted" sounds not playing for clients.

- Fixed sentinel's ghost ability not being cancelled by the Stalker.

- Improvements and potentially fixed bug where Stalker would become unresponsive.

* Addendum: Added ''Show Frames Per Second" toggle in config options.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha............... been farming for Hammer Shot for 3 hours today + over 2 weeks now doing hours each day

- Fixed Team Heal unintentionally reviving downed players.

This was a very useful function, why was it removed? It makes sense a health pack can restore a health to a downed player. Is it an attempt to sell revives? I disagree with this decision.

Edited by sh0time