Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The way I see the planet based standing limit system is stopping me from enjoying the game

luc1fer613

The way I see it is:

Going to work and having 6 programming projects to work on.

Each have a different language, so don't mix well.

Only being able to save the first 90 minutes, plus 30 seconds for each level in the company, per day.

Having to repeat this daily or every time I play.

This is mentally draining for me and I cant find a reason why this is in the game.

I find the grind to get the standing hard enough, especially for ones like the quills having only one way to gain standing.

Please make it a soft limit like the off planet ones, those I can passively reach the daily limit and can pass it by giving their items to them.

it's not hard if you do eidolon hunts, if you could passively just fill the standings, why would new players even bother doing eidolon hunts? they can just ignore it. which is like on of the key gameplay mode of warframe.

use it as a challenge to figure out how to do those hunts, or try finding a squad in recruit. you don't have to aim for those hardcore 4-5 sets per night players. start with just (1-2)x3 team and get to know the hunts.

5 minutes ago, luc1fer613 said:

I don't have the patience to do that grind daily

Then don’t do it daily. It is quite simple. You can suffer the daily grind or pay platinum if you want it quickly. If not just do a little every few days, or whenever you feel like it.

With regards to OP: The main issue really is just the sheer amount of missions you have to do to reach that daily cap. Deimos is easy. 2 level 5 bounties and you have more than enough mother tokens to reach your cap even at max mastery level. But having to do cetus and fortuna bounties at least 6 times each day is uh...Quite awful.

However, I have a different answer: Just turn in gems, OP. It legitimately gives way more standing than doing bounties. And you can farm them in advance. Then you just need to drop in each day to cash in. The limit will still make you have to wait a certain amount of time before it pays out, but its a lot faster than actually doing misions.

Also don't feel the need to progress all of them at once. If you just focus on a couple for a week or so and then move on once you've reached the final rank it's a lot less of a slog.

16 hours ago, luc1fer613 said:

Please make it a soft limit like the off planet ones, those I can passively reach the daily limit and can pass it by giving their items to them

Which Syndicate Actually allows you to do this 🤔

15 hours ago, luc1fer613 said:

It is hard grained into the game.

You can't bypass the limit with platinum.

You assume I have money or time.

Its the DAILY STANDING LIMIT that is a problem.

Well you can increase your limit.... But I warn you... There's a world of pain waiting for anyone who travels this path.

14 hours ago, Lutesque said:

Which Syndicate Actually allows you to do this 🤔

Well you can increase your limit.... But I warn you... There's a world of pain waiting for anyone who travels this path.

If you equip the sigil for the 6 warring factions it causes you to earn standing with them as you earn affinity.

Archived