Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sabotage Earth Mission Prematurely switches to go to Extraction Upon Picking up a Kubrow Egg

Prism77

As the title says, picking up a Kubrow Egg from one of their nests will cause the game to assume that you've completed the mission, despite the fact that you haven't, and tell you to go to extraction. It is easily reproduceable, just pick up the Kubrow Egg when it spawns from one of the Kubrow Nests. So far, this has only happened to me on Earth Sabotage, I have yet to see if this occurs on any other mission type on the planet.

Even on a mission already completed, the green evacuation marker changes to the yellow mission target marker.

If you find the egg before the mission objective is met, the mission does not end when you reach the point where the escape point will be placed.
That is, only the mission text changes.

well funny ans somewhat usefull but i guess it should be fixed not that i would care about something like that because i still waiting for other things to be fixed
tryed it on vay hek yeah does not realy speed thing up for the most missions
i mean if i could get one in steelpath at sertain bosses like ropa that would save some time but earth well either way fast missions

vor 3 Minuten schrieb maaleru:

After all, you can't just evacuate a 2/2 mission without failing the third, can you?  I've never tried it.

there should be no problem with that if you would have the g3 show up you can leave everytime as long the exit is aktive

6 минут назад, Keiyadan сказал:

there should be no problem with that if you would have the g3 show up you can leave everytime as long the exit is aktive

I mean, without the egg, the exit doesn't appear prematurely?

I thought the bug was only visual, but it actually affects the gameplay :(

Archived