Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Upcoming Corrections with Regal Aya: Next Steps

[DE]Danielle

3 minutes ago, (PSN)KresTias said:

When Mesa's prime access happened ppl said it was too expensive for what it is. DE added mesa p alt helmet and during devstream Steve said it will be farmable in the future. Future is here so as 0 content and constant glitchfest since 2017 poe, bunch of broken promises and many lies and yet DE needed more money and they want more and direct payments by introducing another premium currency. What f2p got to do? farm relics AND non prime 3 accessory items? WoW what a generosity, what used to be an event reward, no its another storefront item to grind for. After all these years i do struggle to recall how many storefronts do we have in the game, prolly like 20-25 and almost non of em offers anything distinct. But what i've noticed is that instead of getting an update almost each 1-2 month with actual content to play now we getting 1, maybe 2 patches a year that do nothing but fix what shouldn't have been in such a poor state to begin with. PoE broken fiasco, Vallis was in a barely acceptable state but still a buggy mess, PoE revisit just to add Doma and so much needed QoL? ok, Jupiter rework sure wasnt bad except for new Corpus Ship def/interception map, RJ.... it wasnt even funny at this point including nemesis system, we had to wait until the NEXT BIG UPDATE bcz apparently wf players do like only big updates and not so needed quality of life updates asap and yet DE been launching updates for consoles leaving em as is for 1-2 month w/o any hotfix/update. What did we got next? "We will ship something playable this year" @DE and oh boi they did. What a broken and empty clusterheadache Deimos is. i can keep salting all day long and remind de all their lies and point fingers at, hey @DE_Scott, thanks for canceling promised kuva economy changes and riven rerolls w/o an official statement.

Nothing personal mate, but my point is de isnt the developer to be hyped about. Stay away from that [b]trap[/b].

And yes i have purchased most of what this event has to offer years ago, but amazon exclusives.

Please, take this in the best way possible, i'm not trying to be petty or make the same usual comments everyone does to "get at people" but i have a question that i hope i can get a real and sincere answer from.

If Warframe as it's made, as the SH works on it, as the content flow is, as the beta testing is, as everything you pointed out is, basically...

Why playing it? 

i mean...if a game makes you this... bitter (?) and angry why don't you find another game to spend time and money into? 

what makes you come back at every update if at the same time it makes you so....THIS about the game? 

I feel like sometimes (and this could be you and could not, i'm not here to point fingers) players fall into a stockholm syndrome behaviour and don't ever realize it. 

• 2 weeks later...

open Steam - Achievements - Global statistics - Hook. Only 40% of those who have played have played for more than 2 hours. Doesn't this seem like a "bell" to you that something needs to be changed? For example, I like the gameplay. The game is overshadowed only by the game design from 2005 which makes you enter 400 days to stop falling from your shells, very inconvenient chat and crutches of trading with players. Taxes? Why is there an exchange tax in the game? 30 exchanges per day? 30 is if you rank 30 more! And there are a lot of such nuances ... that's just the developer's interest to rip off those who are still playing money -_- yes, I do not mind paying money as I can put it on the balance sheet. But from year to year the game simply does not change, and players have to come up with crutches in builds to pass the curve, content that is not optimized in complexity ... and every day go in for a reward of 200 detonite of which there are already millions in their pockets ...