Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Upcoming Corrections with Regal Aya: Next Steps

[DE]Danielle

5 minutes ago, SmokinDice said:

but charging me 18€ to  buy 1 1/2 of them? nonono. I can get WAY better stuff at the workshop for that amount of money.. and you know it.b

Buy the ones in the workshop then, if they are better and cheaper, why are you begging for th eones you don't like?

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

Honestly, I'm surprised they're purchasable or attainable at all.  I don't see any others like this on their upcoming list. 

Are there any other Twitch Prime cosmetics that are or became available any other way?  

I would have to read it again but it was my understanding from reading the dev workshop that it is intended for twitch prime stuff to be available at some point on that store.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, smashedwookie said:

I would have to read it again but it was my understanding from reading the dev workshop that it is intended for twitch prime stuff to be available at some point on that store.

If so, I can't say I'm offended that they take real money to acquire, since Amazon Prime isn't free for most people.

edit:  I looked at the workshop--you're right...

• For purchase with Regal Aya:
    • Non-Program Prime Gear:
      • Burston Prime
      • Fang Prime
      • Lex Prime
      • Braton Prime
  • Premium Twitch Prime and other Prime Gaming content that has yet to be re-released since their original run. 

Edited by Tiltskillet
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, SmokinDice said:

simple. 

normal prices for warframe have always been on the.. lets say higher side.. so you generally wait until you get 75% off or at least 50% off to buy plat. (which should be removed entirely and set the bases prices to about 40% to be fair and even at all times.. but thats another topic..)

as for the prime accesses I only got one ever, and that was because of the accessoires.. I want to PLAY the game.. so I want to farm the frames and weapons.. but the accesoires always looked cool, so having the opportunity to grab them now WAS exciting to me... but charging me 18€ to  buy 1 1/2 of them? nonono. I can get way better stuff at the workshop for that amount of money.. and you know it.

so just make the accessoires sets cost just 1 regal aya. that way I can grab 3 sets for my 18€.. which is still more than 3 workshop items, but at least that would make it worth it..

its the only thing buy worthy for a veteran after all. and not all veterans are whales and can just throw money at you as sad as it may be,

But why? It's the same cost as the normal vault accessory bundles yet you can choose 2-3 accessories and they can be from different bundles. Which has effectively already made accessories cheaper to purchase and that's even before considering the bonus Raya in the larger bundles.

To be honest this whole DEbacle (hehe see what I did there?) has to do with the marketing for me personally. 

When you look on the prime resurgence page all the items are only shown as having regal aya prices there isnt even a single item that cost normal aya on the list.

Now I dont know if I was the only one, but I expected all the itmes to at least have higher normal aya prices, but apon logging In I find out that said items could only be purchased with regal aya.

We already have access to the prime Warframes and weapons but these cosmetics we cannot get at all and are real chase items. They were what got me and im sure many others excited for this event. Yes I know they were originally bought with prime access so charging regal aya for them makes perfect sense.

Now I could have missed a post on social media where DE addressed this, but all im saying is I think some transparency about prices would have gona a long way to alleviate some of the community backlash.

Thank you DE for listening to the (non toxic) comunity this is absolutly a good move!

Im going to keep playing warframe no matter what I love your game!

14 minutes ago, trst said:

and that's even before considering the bonus Raya in the larger bundles.

Whale GIF

I dont have 70€ to spend on ingame bling sorry... I like to support, but 18€ is all I can do in a month, especially in money intensive month like nov and december with christmas coming up..

and spending 18€ on a video game on a regular bases still is VERY much total money compared to other games. yes I get alot of content and 3k hours dont lie.

but giving me some diffrent bling on the game should not cost more than 5 bucks.. and 18 bucks for three tiny pixel things is already asking alot if we look at it for real. Im not a whale, and having access to more coolstuff would just be neat. I doubt it happens. but for them costing only 1 maybe I would buy one or maybe even two bundles.. but getting one set for 18€ is just asking to much from the non-whales.

Edited by SmokinDice
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, Salamore0 said:

I would have no complaints about this fix, and be purely grateful, if there was less of a condescending tone, and more of an apologetic one. My reaction instead is that this sounds like a desperate appeasement while trying to maintain a dominant face.

This is exactly how I saw it as well. They even think that Regal Aya shouldn't include plat because it's not a plat pack. That's ridiculously absurd since they plaster every pack with plat as a purchase (which in turn has the whole community expecting there to be plat with their purchase), and to make matters even worse, they try to pull a fast one by charging you NEARLY the full amount regard less without the "discounted platinum" that is with damn near every pack. This 100% goes against  their thought process, and logic in general. Nevermind it was all overpriced to begin with, with ZERO options to just buy the frames without plat, or everything without the plat before this unvaulting. Thus creating ZERO options, and it must include the plat. Which in turn, DE has created the norm, the expectancy, and the value, and now wants to turn face... It's insulting to say the least...

Instead of DE trying to be more aplogetic, they then double down on looking like A******s, and try look like saviours by making this change, that should have been there from the get go. Instead of being full on damage control, they're going damage control with contempt, and almost feels like they bear a grudge against the player base after making this change. Nevermind we're the reason this game is successful to begin with. Burn up our good will, and watch as your 8 year old game fades into obscurity. Also, with news of a certain creator making a bunch money as they were from the Tennogen program, DE is making money by the truckload. As the creator only gets 30%, while DE gets the remaining 70%. Now, read that article and see what it is they paid for,band know that DE made 40% more than they did. That's a S#&$load of money...

In short/TDLR, DE created this issue themselves, and tried to look like the good guys by making the change, while also trying to hold their logic (which is faulty all to hell and back, and begrudgingly as well.) about the value of Regal Aya....

• Like 4

1 hour ago, (NSW)RATHURUE said:

Please explain why Avia Prime armor and Syandana only purchaseable with Regal Aya when it's free from Twitch Prime, when Apis syandana is purchaseable for normal Aya?

Both comes from Twitch Prime, it doesn't make sense if one of them was only purchaseable with paid currency just because it has 'Prime' on it's name. Avia Prime Armor is a 'prime' armor only in name, since it never came in Prime Access packs!

Twitch Prime is when you link your Amazon Prime account to Twitch. Amazon Prime is PAID SERVICE. Unless you are making accounts to take advantage of the free trial. But thats on Amazon's end.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

but our team has worked wonders and was able to find a way.

In burning the good will of many? Lol yes you have.

I'd like to be VERY CLEAR... You (as a company) have created this problem. You've offered "discounted platinum" on every pack available, and now have removed that value, and expectation that not only you've (as a company) created, but us as a player base comes to expect. You've (as a company) also managed to find a way to jack the price up on ALL NON-PLATINUM PACKS with forced platinum, with ZERO options to get said packs without it. Artificially inflating the price of these packs, and throwing so much platinum at players who buy them, they have little to no options to use it on, as they either have everything they want already, or don't care for current items, or can't buy the items they want with platinum. Which oddly makes it almost worthless.

The non aplogetic post of walking the no plat back also comes off condescending, and insulting with the flawed logic of how you (as a company) "hold firmly" that Regal Aya was worth the value. Spoiler alert: It's not... You're charging almost full prices without the plat now. That's insulting, and appears to think that your player base is stupid... You either include the plat, or reduce the cost of them to offset the lack of plat. You chose intentionally before the walk back, to not include it, and decided to charge FULL PRICE! You knew the event was going to be big from the get go, and tried to get people to double dip for plat as well, or get as much money as you could without it. It comes off EXTREMELY scummy, and predatory...

No one should be thanking you (as a company) for the change... This was a purposely calculated choice gone wrong, and we're now expected to see you as saviours for a EXTREMELY poor choice. I don't kiss ass, and I expect to be treated with some form of respect. You also have to EARN my respect. It's not given... Instead, we were treated as idiots.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Quoting the original post on that :) 

While your here, Please take into consideration what I said.  There are some of us that are not able to get the primes we want because of money problems.  So hopefully you could make a way for us to purchase with normal aya.  This will cause some to stop purchasing raya but many still will as they will now include platinum, and players love their platinum.  But some of us wish to participate but cannot except for a syandana and a few relics, which seems a little unfair.  

Demiwolf0606- Warlord of the Wolves of the guard

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Ento100 said:

Also, can I ask why the distiller is regal Aya only? I understand purely cosmetic things being paid only, that makes sense and is honestly a fine ftp model, but locking this mechical item purely behind regal Aya feels wrong, especially since the one you get with the BP can be destroyed, unlike the cosmetics, weapons, or primes.

It was part of a Prime Accessories Pack, which stands in relation to exclusive Prime Access content. Such content can not be claimed through FTP-generated items/currencies, because that would severely damage several extremely important factors that must remain untouched. The nature of this (mechanical) item does relatively not factor, and can not separate itself from its item class. I do suggest considering a term as identification for such contents - such as: Regal/Exclusive/Mint (once NFT in the future)

The Distilling Extractor Prime comes with its Blueprint for infinite use.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, (XBOX)Demiwolf0606 said:

Yes, just as they said, it would be easier just to get them from maroos bazar in trade, however you will still need to farm the resources to build them.  But if you would like I could add you to my clan and help you whenever you are online.  Also i i am ever offline i have an alliance that will help you.  

Demiwolf0606-Warlord of the Wolves of the guard

I'm already in a clan but there never on. Lol atleast not when I am. I don't mind farming the resources that are needed. I have maybe a few primes. Btw lol I'm not a him. Lmao

Edited by (XBOX)CountessaJay