Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Upcoming Corrections with Regal Aya: Next Steps

[DE]Danielle

2 hours ago, KitMeHarder said:

Because that Nidus pack only gets you Nidus, the 2 weapons, and the glyphs. Where as the Regal Aya gets you...

• A Warframe
  • 2 weapons
  • Both accessories
  • The glyphs
  • And 10k endo

... for 6 Regal Aya. Meaning you have 9 RA to buy another pack and still have 3 more to buy accessories, or mix-and-match however you want. You're comparing apples and oranges.

That is if you purchase the double pack for 10 RA you get both primes both weapons both accessories, both glyphs. You have 5 left over which is not enough for a pack you would have to spend another $40.00 if you want another one for next week. If you both both individually then that would be 12 RA leaving you 3 left which is still not enough and would require you to spend another $40.00 Unless you wanted to buy accessories or noggle heads individually you would only have enough for 1 accessory which is 2 RA.

If this was comparing apples and oranges then apples would be cheaper then oranges I don't know what the prices at your local food store are but I know at mine I can get apples cheaper then oranges but this is not the case here. What we are comparing is two premium currencies which are priced at the same amount in this scenario Regal Aya should be cheaper to buy then Platinum which is offered in a prime pack bundle. The newly added platinum is still not enough so lets say I was the $80.00 guy and both the dual pack with regal aya or I bought the dual pack for real money which was $80.00 before it was removed from the PSN store you still got the same amount of platinum in that dual pack as the current Nidus prime access. Just because your buying a new premium currency for the same exact price as a prime access pack does not mean you should get less platinum.

If you purchase the 80 15RA you are getting 1200p which is less then half of the access pack and then lets say you used the RA to purchase the dual pack instead of getting more plat to = out to the access pack $80.00 your getting 50k endo. This alone proves that it is not worth buying and is a honeypot if you can't see it I'm sorry your have trouble seeing the value. If you purchased that dual pack for real money in PSN store before it was removed or you used Regal Aya to purchase a dual pack you were getting the same exact content of order except for the platinum. RA you get no plat from the pack only from the purchase of RA which is 1200 and 50k endo from the dual pack. Where as in the old purchasing method straight from the PSN store you got the same thing with 2.5k plat - the 50k endo.

2 hours ago, KitMeHarder said:

Was that not changed to activate at 2x combo like they said?

I never see it activate have you? If you have any of the prime armors with the special animations please make a video recording on your playstation 4 or 5 and show me it works.

3 hours ago, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 said:

I just want the $20 pack to be bumped up to 4 regal aya so I can get the Nekros accessories without shelling out $40 when the standard unvault pack is $20.

Where have you seen $20 is it cheaper on Xbox or something I have only seen $40, $60, & $80. The accessories packs when rereleased in playstation store were $30.00 before they were removed.

Edited by (PSN)TrueDeMoN100

29 minutes ago, (PSN)TrueDeMoN100 said:

That is if you purchase the double pack for 10 RA you get both primes both weapons both accessories, both glyphs.

I know how the conversions work. I'm just here to tell you why your platinum comparisons don't. What you get non-plat value wise is massively not comparable to the Nidus pack.

32 minutes ago, (PSN)TrueDeMoN100 said:

Unless you wanted to buy accessories

Again, that wasn't a point I was arguing, but this is the main reason people buy prime vaults. And you're complaining about 5 leftover RA, after you just got almost triple the value compared to the pack you made your point about. And it's not like there's no items not worth the IRL money you spent for those 5 RA.

38 minutes ago, (PSN)TrueDeMoN100 said:

If you purchase the 80 15RA you are getting 1200p which is less then half of the access pack and then lets say you used the RA to purchase the dual pack instead of getting more plat to = out to the access pack $80.00 your getting 50k endo. This alone proves that it is not worth buying

You're just objectively wrong, at the bare minimum with how you phrase it, because you ignore the in game items you get completely.

40 minutes ago, (PSN)TrueDeMoN100 said:

Where as in the old purchasing method straight from the PSN store you got the same thing with 2.5k plat - the 50k endo.

You only got 1.2k purchasing the dual pack in the past, not 2.5k. It's always been this way on PC.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Prime_Vault

The price was less, but now you get 5 extra Aya and the endo. Which gets you more stuff than the $20 accessory pack gives, and you can pick and choose.

47 minutes ago, (PSN)TrueDeMoN100 said:

I never see it activate have you? If you have any of the prime armors with the special animations please make a video recording on your playstation 4 or 5 and show me it works.

I don't own prime armor, but they said that they made said change during the Old Blood update.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1136784-update-26-the-old-blood/

But what about the Channeling FX you ask? Prime Armor Channeling FX will now appear when the Combo Counter reaches 2!

On 2021-11-17 at 1:01 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Tenno,

Building a new economy is tough. Despite Prime Resurgence being a best-selling Vault debut, we are making changes to what was introduced yesterday in the Regal Aya Packs by adding Platinum. The changes we are making are a result of what you want to see from us as a Developer and what we want for ourselves: good monetization.

Our intentions were always good monetization, but we have some learnings we'd like to share regarding intentions and executions when building an adjacent economy:

We misunderstood what some players valued most in the prior Vault packs: Platinum. We stand by our initial reasoning that Regal Aya was a good value for players interested in flexibility, but we now better understand what other factors our players consider when making purchasing decisions. This value of player purchase flexibility was justified by the sales (as this is our best debut to date), but that honestly doesn't matter if there's still misalignment between us and players who want to support us.

"We want Platinum", said many.
"But these aren't Platinum packs", we'd think.

We don't want this event, which is aimed towards improving the Unvaulting system, to be held back by our misstep on pack value and our rigid (but well-intentioned) thinking in separating the Regal Aya and Platinum currencies. So, we have a change coming:

Platinum will be included in Regal Aya Packs. It will be retroactively given to those who have already purchased and added in as soon as possible for future purchases. A timeline for this will be provided shortly.

We are in the testing phase of this now thanks to our team.

The amounts will be:

• 3 Regal Aya: 200 Platinum
  • 7 Regal Aya: 400 Platinum
  • 15 Regal Aya: 1200 Platinum

These values were chosen to closely match the Prime Vault, while also accounting for the fact that these are re-purchasable whereas Prime Vaults are not.

The technical limitations related to how our offers are shown in different marketplaces are still in play for how a player will know they receive this Plat, but we will solve this over the coming months. So in many ways, it's an 'invisible' addition until all store-fronts can be synchronized (invisible in store, present in accounts that purchase). Until then, there will be inconsistent presentation across platforms, but the Platinum will be there. We thought it wasn't possible at the time of our last posting, but our team has worked wonders and was able to find a way.

We did not want the Premium currencies to overlap, but players do because of the value in our prior Prime Vault offerings. We are opting to adjust our stance for the benefit of the community at large who weighed in with perspectives and feedback that considered all factors. Those who chose to be toxic will be able to participate in this change thanks solely to the constructive feedback that occurred - toxicity is never tolerated or rewarded.'

Moving forward you will get more value on top of the much-desired flexibility. We apologize for any stress (thanks for those who kept the peace). See you around Varzia, Tenno!

2:30 PM ET Edit: All Platforms' Regal Aya Packs have been updated to include the above Platinum amounts! We are still working on the script component for all those who purchased before they were updated. 

5:00 PM ET Edit: We have started the script for all Platforms! 

To reiterate from the OP,  we are retroactively delivering Platinum to those who had purchased Regal Aya packs prior to the addition we made today! The amounts given are as follows: 

• 3 Regal Aya: 200 Platinum
  • 7 Regal Aya: 400 Platinum
  • 15 Regal Aya: 1200 Platinum

If you purchased multiple packs you will be receiving the total amount of Platinum per pack as you see above. You will be notified via in-game inbox that you have received your Platinum, and the amount that has been deposited into your account (as seen in the example image below!). 

Regal Aya Platinum Script Inbox Message.png

We will let you know once all of the Platforms have completed their script run - it may take some time so we appreciate your patience. 

Thanks Tenno! 

5:06 PM ET Edit: And just like that the script has completed across all Platforms!

I’ve been curious and wondering since it’s my first time responding here, do we get the bonus regal aya when buying the pack? Since it says we get 3 extra regal aya when buying 15 regal aya. Do pc players only get the extra instead of console?

Edited by (XBOX)DieceptiOn

Now that a reasonable amount of plat has been added, everything you are saying is irrelevant because Prime Access and Prime Vault Access have discounted platinum that can only be bought ONCE.

Regal Aya packs can be bought as many times as you want. 

QED. 

Also, you don't know what scam means, please stop misusing that word. 

14 minutes ago, (XBOX)DieceptiOn said:

I’ve been curious and wondering since it’s my first time responding here, do we get the bonus regal aya when buying the pack? Since it says we get 3 extra regal aya when buying 15 regal aya. Do pc players only get the extra instead of console?

PC player got 15x Regal Aya (with bonus) so 12 + 3..  even with extra Platinium is not worth spend money on it, ofcourse for who have all in game already.  Becouse wetarans like me dont need more plat.. But if DE will add twice more Regal aya.. 20/30 who dont care about "platinium" that will be a good event deal.. other wise i keep money in wallet. 

10 hours ago, (XBOX)Tucker D Dawg said:

the rest came from and continues to come from only real money.  and in fact their own market prices can establish a direct plat<->regal exchange rate.

• A non-negligible amount of plat on the market comes from DE giving it away for free, either directly, through content creators, or through discounts. And plat is a good, but stagnant currency. DE has said multiple times that the Prime Access is where they get the bulk of their money. Which for cosmetics and a grind circumvention, is 100% the best way to monetize a F2P game. 
  • He can say the conversion is bad all he wants, but it doesn't matter because you could never buy the prime access with plat. What he's really saying is we don't need 2 premium currencies, because it fits his motive.
    • As I commented on this thread because the OP's TL;DR first 2 points are just masking that he wants the cosmetics effectively for free. With the 4th being that he wants the already very easy Aya farm to be even easier/nonexistent. 
13 hours ago, (PSN)Xenneth369 said:

Not "seeing what you can get away with" by offering a shiny new currency that's several times more expensive.

RA is not comparable to plat, the same way the PA is not. And it's (almost) objectively a better value than what the unvaulted PA used to be.

Edited by KitMeHarder
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, KitMeHarder said:

I know how the conversions work. I'm just here to tell you why your platinum comparisons don't. What you get non-plat value wise is massively not comparable to the Nidus pack.

So you acknowledge your getting less for the same price.

2 minutes ago, KitMeHarder said:

Again, that wasn't a point I was arguing, but this is the main reason people buy prime vaults. And you're complaining about 5 leftover RA, after you just got almost triple the value compared to the pack you made your point about. And it's not like there's no items not worth the IRL money you spent for those 5 RA.

You didn't get triple the value your paying the same amount and getting less platinum Check the prices on Prime Warframes and weapons individually instead of the packs. With that 5RA left over you can only buy 1 prime warframe and 1 prime weapon or 2 prime weapons outright. If we look at the accessories you can only buy 2 armor sets and 1 noggle head or glyph. Then guess what you have to spend a minimum $40.00 for 7RA to finish buying the rest.

10 minutes ago, KitMeHarder said:

You're just objectively wrong, at the bare minimum with how you phrase it, because you ignore the in game items you get completely.

How am I wrong you have no explanation. What in game items we get completely this is in reference to regal aya correct everything you buy is complete so I don't understand what your getting at. The bottom line is your getting less platinum for the same price what you do with that plat does not matter.

15 minutes ago, KitMeHarder said:

You only got 1.2k purchasing the dual pack in the past, not 2.5k. It's always been this way on PC.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Prime_Vault

Your absolutely right I stand corrected! but the dual pack was $59.99 and there is no accessories pack in the event shop so it's still $20.00 overpriced no matter how you try to look at it.

26 minutes ago, KitMeHarder said:

I don't own prime armor, but they said that they made said change during the Old Blood update.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1136784-update-26-the-old-blood/

But what about the Channeling FX you ask? Prime Armor Channeling FX will now appear when the Combo Counter reaches 2!

As I said before I have not seen it happen at all and since you don't have any on playstation you can't make a video to show me. I just realized it says your a pc player you can't show me at all.

12 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Now that a reasonable amount of plat has been added, everything you are saying is irrelevant because Prime Access and Prime Vault Access have discounted platinum that can only be bought ONCE.

On playstation you can keep buying the nidus pack over and keep getting the platinum. It does not say anywhere you only get it once maybe thats a PC thing but look at the description in the playstation store.

15 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Also, you don't know what scam means, please stop misusing that word. 

Maybe you think companies cannot scam it's consumers but let me be the first to tell you yes they can. You can think what you want but I know what it means maybe you don't this isn't about your opinion of definition on the word scam if you can't contribute to the thread's subject then perhaps you shouldn't post.

7 minutes ago, (PSN)TrueDeMoN100 said:

On playstation you can keep buying the nidus pack over and keep getting the platinum. It does not say anywhere you only get it once maybe thats a PC thing but look at the description in the playstation store.

Maybe you think companies cannot scam it's consumers but let me be the first to tell you yes they can. You can think what you want but I know what it means maybe you don't this isn't about your opinion of definition on the word scam if you can't contribute to the thread's subject then perhaps you shouldn't post.

I am talking about Prime Vault and Prime Access packs. 

Anyways, I have every right to post in a public thread and I am contributing, you just don't like that I am pointing out you are wrong. You are claiming they are scamming you and I am telling you none of this is a scam and you are misusing the English language and being unecessarily inflammatory by doing so. If you don't like being disagreed with online maybe you shouldn't post.

Edit: Oops, looks like your thread got merged because it was just more spam.

Edited by Tesseract7777
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

I am talking about Prime Vault and Prime Access packs. 

Anyways, I have every right to post in a public thread and I am contributing, you just don't like that I am pointing out you are wrong. You are claiming they are scamming you and I am telling you none of this is a scam and you are misusing the English language and being unecessarily inflammatory by doing so. If you don't like being disagreed with online maybe you shouldn't post.

Edit: Oops, looks like your thread got merged because it was just more spam.

1. Maybe you haven't noticed but nidus prime is a access pack so maybe your only talking about vaulted packs.

2. You only commented saying that the discounted platinum can be obtained once that's not proving anything and your not pointing out I am wrong I don't know if you ever purchased a prime access pack before or not but your one sentence is not telling me anything.

3. If someone feels they are being scammed it is not a misuse it is an opinion and to say someone feeling that way because you disagree is inflammatory is the unnecessarily inflammatory itself which you are causing by doing so.

Since your so adamant about definition I have provided you the link on the definition of scam! https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/scam

It's not being misused your idea of the word scam which I have no idea what you think the word means but maybe your thought is the misuse also the thread got merged to centralize discussion of RA not because it is considered spam.

14 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

If you don't like being disagreed with online maybe you shouldn't post.

I could care less who agrees or disagrees I can debate a point and even argue one all day. When I do I can do it in a way without condescending someone and based off what you told me you can't. Which is why I said what I said we can disagree totally but do you have to go out of your way to try to insult me?

If you are 100% certain about the discounted platinum only being obtained once ON playstation I ask you kindly to please prove it because nowhere in the description does it state that.

2 hours ago, (PSN)TrueDeMoN100 said:

That is if you purchase the double pack for 10 RA you get both primes both weapons both accessories, both glyphs. You have 5 left over which is not enough for a pack you would have to spend another $40.00 if you want another one for next week. If you both both individually then that would be 12 RA leaving you 3 left which is still not enough and would require you to spend another $40.00 Unless you wanted to buy accessories or noggle heads individually you would only have enough for 1 accessory which is 2 RA.

If this was comparing apples and oranges then apples would be cheaper then oranges I don't know what the prices at your local food store are but I know at mine I can get apples cheaper then oranges but this is not the case here. What we are comparing is two premium currencies which are priced at the same amount in this scenario Regal Aya should be cheaper to buy then Platinum which is offered in a prime pack bundle. The newly added platinum is still not enough so lets say I was the $80.00 guy and both the dual pack with regal aya or I bought the dual pack for real money which was $80.00 before it was removed from the PSN store you still got the same amount of platinum in that dual pack as the current Nidus prime access. Just because your buying a new premium currency for the same exact price as a prime access pack does not mean you should get less platinum.

If you purchase the 80 15RA you are getting 1200p which is less then half of the access pack and then lets say you used the RA to purchase the dual pack instead of getting more plat to = out to the access pack $80.00 your getting 50k endo. This alone proves that it is not worth buying and is a honeypot if you can't see it I'm sorry your have trouble seeing the value. If you purchased that dual pack for real money in PSN store before it was removed or you used Regal Aya to purchase a dual pack you were getting the same exact content of order except for the platinum. RA you get no plat from the pack only from the purchase of RA which is 1200 and 50k endo from the dual pack. Where as in the old purchasing method straight from the PSN store you got the same thing with 2.5k plat - the 50k endo.

Where have you seen $20 is it cheaper on Xbox or something I have only seen $40, $60, & $80. The accessories packs when rereleased in playstation store were $30.00 before they were removed.

I’m looking on my Xbox marketplace right now at there’s $20, $40, and $80 packs for regal aya.

Good change! I have been debating if I should buy or not, and this makes it hard to refuse. 

On a somewhat unrelated note, I have an opinion on how we get normal aya. I think it should drop from relics, like void traces do. (maybe 1-3 aya per relic?) You could up the aya price of the vault relics (using the above range, maybe 25-50 aya to buy one?), and it would relieve some rng pressure. We have two chances to get this stuff without buying it, and I feel that rng shouldn't have such a tight hold on it. I'm just kind of spitballing here, but I think it's at least a decent idea.

On 2021-11-17 at 1:15 PM, Rachel_Darc said:

It is things like this that make me support DE.  Even through the arguments in chat yesterday, I supported DE and their decisions.

This was not 'pay to win', it never was.  DE doesn't believe in 'pay to win'.

It was, like many other things a 'how much is your free time worth' question. And now, it very much continues to be so, but with more reward if you feel the need to speed things up.  There's nothing here (that provides benefits) that you can't get just by spending time playing. If you spend money, it's because you want things sooner. Perhaps you have only a little free time, and it would take far too long to get the things you want? Maybe (like me) you're a bit impatient, and like the shiny things now.

Nothing wrong with any of this.

Thanks, DE. I appreciate what you've done here. :)

What do you consider "pay to win"? Say a frame or weapon like a prime part is locked behind an mr level if opened in a relic so you have to wait which ultimately holds you back from advancing to the next mr. But if you buy them from the vaults, access, etc then you could be paying to advance to the next mr faster than another player of your same level?

Adding Plats in the Regal Aya's Packs is a nice change :thumbup:

But, @[DE]Danielleas a Veteran who's already bought things in Warframe, i've a problem and i'll explained what is this problem.

By the past, i've bought the unvaulted Pack for Ash Prime (only accessories), because i've all Primes Gears (Warframes, Weapons and Sentinels), and by the past, i've always says "i don't wants to bought the entire Pack just for have a Noggle and Glyphs with the accessories needed" but, during this last years, i've doing some decorations in my Orbiter with Prime Noggles and Prime Glyphs (generally for my favs' Primes Warframes), and, since this last years, Ash have got a good place in my heart (in my Top 5 Warframes), so i need the Noggle for Ash Prime, and it's ok cause i can bought it individually buuuuut, i can't bought the Ash Prime's Glyphs pack individually, just - like i've seen this Week for Mag and Nova - in their respective Packs, and it's too expensive !!! so please, say me you will allow us to bought the Prime's Glyphs Pack individually :heart:

Edit : ho, and i've missing something to shares about Ayas :tongue:

Révélation

Edited by (PSN)Crazy_Mr_J
An important vid to add...
  • Like 3

On 2021-11-18 at 8:03 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

Those will be coming in the Finale weeks! 

JAN 11, 2022: 2-Part Finale begins! 

• Finale Week 1 = Rotations 1 through 4
  • Finale Week 2 = Rotations 5 through 8 
    *Both weeks will include Nyx Prime and Rhino Prime, their weapons, Accessories, and Prime Noggles. 

JAN 25, 2022: Prime Resurgence Ends! 

While its been clarified that past unvault purchasers will still get their noggles at Christmas time, can we get further clarification on specifically whether people who bought Nyx and/or Rhino packs will get those noggles then or do we have to get them through Varzia considering they are in both events. Thanks

I have one question to @[DE]Danielle. As we all know Excalibur Prime and it's weapons are unobtainable (little sad but understadable). But what about Excalibur Prime Noggle? I'm not gonna lie I would love have lil' fella in my orbiter (especially since Umbra Noggle will soon™ join my Excalibur shrine). Will Excalibur Prime Noggle be obtainable from Prime Resurgence or it will be another Founder exclusive?

• Like 2

I still believe that Regal Aya existing is a mistake, since we absolutely do NOT need an extra premium currency, but this is at least better than before.

Regal Aya still being exclusively obtainable with real money still makes it a glaring issue.

Edited by Flannoit
  • Like 2