Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Sector

Heavenus

Would anyone mind telling me why Dark sector and Warframe is so alike. Darksector existed before Warframe and a lot of the content seems to be on this game. Hell, even the excalibur is there and such and if you watch the trailer, there's even the Jackel there. Anyone mind explaining this to me why? *Note: Only for wonders not anything serious just lemme hear your ideas and info.

Edited by Heavenus

You should really do some research before posting like you're pissed off at us. Dark Sector = Warframe. Warframe is basically what the original Dark Sector was supposed to be before publishing ruined it and turned it into a completely different game. Dark Sector was created by Digital Extremes just like this game. 

I take it that you didn't actually play the real Dark Sector.
If you did, you'd remember that the name of the protagonist is Hayden Tenno.
As in: DE clarified original Tenno.

As said above, the pitch video was what they wanted, but publishing changed things.
What came to be was set on earth in the past, so there's been thousands upon thousands of years in between.
It's "soft lore" basically.

Would anyone mind telling me why Dark sector and Warframe is so alike. Darksector existed before Warframe and a lot of the content seems to be on this game. Hell, even the excalibur is there and such and if you watch the trailer, there's even the Jackel there. Anyone mind explaining this to me why?

because warframe takes place far in darksectors future

Hmm sounds great. Lol I never said it was a wrong thing nor did I meant it as an angry thing. it's curiosity my dear friends, nothing to get mad about. It makes sense now. I never manage to finish the game but heh the game is hard a f*** but thanks for the info, that's all I needed.

Hmm sounds great. Lol I never said it was a wrong thing nor did I meant it as an angry thing. it's curiosity my dear friends, nothing to get mad about. It makes sense now. I never manage to finish the game but heh the game is hard a f*** but thanks for the info, that's all I needed.

Might want to do some searching, before you go on asking questions.

(

)

But yeah, the game's hard because it doesn't even have a difficulty picker/slider, and the A.I. doesn't seem to help much at all - All they can do is run to cover, shoot (low miss chance), hide and reload, and do it all over again. Not to mention that they're basically sponges. They adsorb absurd damage, but you'll understand such issue because the concept was turned down and they rushed the game - didn't come out the way they wanted.

Want to jump down OP's throat a little more you guys? He asked a simple question, and there is zero reason to believe the tone of his post was agitated at all.

Internet people are funny and sarcastic. If you cannot understand that, then there is no place here for you my fellow Tenno.